i'll x2 the accords of those years lmao, I still have one but havent had it stolen but i know ALOT of them have

:ph34r: wach yo back foo :spiteful::P

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

haha james is a fool.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I'm not sure what all the arguing is about. Its got to be the easiest cars to steal, hands down.

After than any order they are in could be how much they are worth, but I doubt that comes in ahead of how many of these things are in circulation still as well.

how common? How easy to steal? = we got our list.

images-1.jpg

well look at that, my 99 Cadillac STS is 5 out of 5 reliability according to MSN :D

Only problem it has is a TCC Stuck OFF which is no biggie, just not OD so I get less mpg by about 1mpg...only thing to watch for is the Headgasket, other than that its reliable and I love it

ahahahahahaha my sister has a 91 Accord that she got from my dad, that thing has been stolen numerous times and broken into numerous times...my little sister has a 96 Civic...I guess my car wins

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

reliability with cars is all based on the owners

people whop buy hondas/acuras/toyotas from the dealer brand new, buy them to commute, then they re-sell them to someone who wants to rice it out

I personally owned about 20 cars most of course have been US, and have owned a few imports. I haven't JUST commuted more than 2. I don't know, I grew up around low riders, hot rods, and always hated on the rockets, thats just me. Consumer reports, all that BS is just basing first hand buying experience on a car, not how it is 10 years down the road

I still will never support a import car for a few reasons:

1) I'am a proud american, and rather support an american made car that was made by US tax paying citizens

Than support someone in Korea, or Japan who makes 20 cents an hour

2) US car manufacturers have been totally flipping there game over in the past couple years to support reliability, and mileage, and only keep getting better

3) US Manufacturers do have great warranties and with GMs return program if you not satisfied, and all these offers going between Ford, GM, and Chrysler, you cant lose if something does go wrong

I do think the worst years for american cars was the 70's and 80s, horrible quality, and thats what most people remember, and why they want to buy imports over domestic- thats my view on that

When I'am done with my Denali payments, I'am going straight for a Ford Fusion 18 more months yayyy

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.