Fantastic..

gonna do a carbon trim ring around the base with the mirror?

Hide the edges..

I like that you used real glass mirror.

No scratches like with the plexi stuff.

Ive been in the game for almost 14 years, never seen work remotely close to yours.

You actually inspired me to start doing some carbon, Im sure you have a post explaining your steps for doing a carbon piece, got a link?

My first attempt will be making a rear seat delete in a new mustang..... pretty flat panels, figured it would be the easiest.

Thanks for the pics of your work, keep it up.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Fantastic..

gonna do a carbon trim ring around the base with the mirror?

Hide the edges..

I like that you used real glass mirror.

No scratches like with the plexi stuff.

Ive been in the game for almost 14 years, never seen work remotely close to yours.

You actually inspired me to start doing some carbon, Im sure you have a post explaining your steps for doing a carbon piece, got a link?

My first attempt will be making a rear seat delete in a new mustang..... pretty flat panels, figured it would be the easiest.

Thanks for the pics of your work, keep it up.

No, no more carbon fibre on this thing.

If I can, I try to work with real glass in stead of plexi glass.

If you just even look wrong at plexi glass, you have scratches

Hey Bro, I am over at the SMD laboratories right now working on the website, so I showed Steve this thread while I was working, Steve and I are nominating you for SOTM this month we are also giving you a special spot on the main site, this is HANDS DOWN thee Baddest car audio build we have ever seen.

Hey Bro, I am over at the SMD laboratories right now working on the website, so I showed him this thread while i was working, Steve and I are nominating you for SOTM this month we are also giving you a special spot on the main site, this is HANDS DOWN thee Baddest car audio build we have ever seen.

:o Dang. Awesome. Looks good. OK, I just blew a brain gasket trying to think of something to say...

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Hey Bro, I am over at the SMD laboratories right now working on the website, so I showed Steve this thread while I was working, Steve and I are nominating you for SOTM this month we are also giving you a special spot on the main site, this is HANDS DOWN thee Baddest car audio build we have ever seen.

read my mind...

im like f*ck system of the month...its like system of a lifetime!

i likes me some audio stuff...

what camera do you use?

i love how all your pics look like they have been taken in a staged photo shoot

I don't use anything special to catch my pictures. I am jusing a SONNY DSC-S650. 7.2 mega pixels

Just always need a good background. But I solved this with this:

took a sola controlled curtain, the kind they put on the windows. Hanged it up in my garage, and when I need to take some picture, I pull it down.

So I can put the parts on it, and try my fotograph skills on it ...

DSC00455_resize.jpg

DSC00457_resize.jpg

DSC00460_resize.jpg

system of a lifetime is about the only thing that can be said.....you have some SERIOUS SERIOUS SKILLS and im just amazed. Thank you for bringing this here to our site. Go to the front page of my main site and click member builds......you have a special spot JUST for you. :)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Archived