DC Paid for the Ukiah 3X but entry fee will only cost what a 1X is

WCA Rusty

Well if this is a 2x I'm there.

Can someone explain to me why ANYBODY CARES about 2x or 3x.

All it does is give Wayne more money for NO REASON. NONE of us are going to drive 3,500 miles for finals so I say have all shows this year be 1X.

And even those who say you need a certified score with a 2X show...for what? are you going to drive to Tulsa, Ok for finals next year...nope.

Save the competitors some money and go all 1X events. I don't see any reason to 2x or 3x anymore... Anybody care to comment?

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

finals is for sure going to be in oklahoma again next year?

hasn't the location changed every year?

its the if factor...

why not attend a 2x to have under your belt instead of worrying if/when finals roll around and a.) you don't have enough points or b.) still looking for a certified 2x

I'm not saying make a lot of the shows 2x otherwise we will lose even more competitors due to money issues but make a big show a 2x that a lot of people can attend that way people can get a multipoint under their belt

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

All it does is give Wayne more money for NO REASON. NONE of us are going to drive 3,500 miles for finals so I say have all shows this year be 1X.

And even those who say you need a certified score with a 2X show...for what? are you going to drive to Tulsa, Ok for finals next year...nope.

Save the competitors some money and go all 1X events. I don't see any reason to 2x or 3x anymore... Anybody care to comment?

I for one would like to at least have the points necessary to attend finals If I so choose.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Not only what Bill said.

But it does cost the Show Promoter a lot more money to have a 2x or a 3x.

I run shows with my friend in WI all the time. Im not sure exactly on the price.

But its 400 for a 1x sanction show, 800 for a 2x sanctioned show, and 1200 for a 3x. These are the prices that whoever does the show has to pay wayne which inreturn gets passed on to the competitor.

Its like your competiting at 3 different shows, only at 1 show realy.

Maybe your subborn way of thinking works for you, but Id rather goto a 3x show that 9 times out of 10 has 5 times the amount of competetiors then attend 3 different single point shows that may have 10 cars each, no cars to get demos from, and jsut a bunch of locals.

We all agree DB Drag/Bassrace needs to change, but being emo isnt going to change a thing.

PS: Tulsas event was a pretty central place for all competitiors IMO. Its right smack dead in the middle of the usa. If your affraid to drive out of your own state I feel sorry for you. There where a good 15 poeple that made the drive from WI to tulsa this year, and thats not much farther from cali to tulsa I believe.

i paid for my amps and loseing my job so no finals this year

I WILL BE AT FINALS 2010 YEAR if there is a finals

i hope this is not the sonic fx 2x he throws every year that would be weak

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

PS: Tulsas event was a pretty central place for all competitiors IMO. Its right smack dead in the middle of the usa. If your affraid to drive out of your own state I feel sorry for you. There where a good 15 poeple that made the drive from WI to tulsa this year, and thats not much farther from cali to tulsa I believe.

You are right. Having 14 people at bassrace this year sure showed Wayne that a single world finals loaction worked best.......

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Archived