DC Sound Lab

my experience with DC

So i have ordered subs from rusty twice this year. The first time I ordered 2 15 level 5s, and as its been said, rusty is a great guy. He did everything he could do to help me out. Build and ship time was fast. Received his product in about a week or so. About a month ago I ordered some 15 inch level 3s for a family member, and again rusty came through. I called the weekend before WCF, and rusty built and shipped the subs in less than a week. It took less than 7 days for my uncle to receive the subs at his door step. Again, I cant express my gratitude enough to DC for there great CS. big ups guys thanks again ;):good:

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

They are definitely one of the better companies out there, product and CS wise. I've already taken back repeat business for friends/family/myself and will continue to do so in the future.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

They are definitely one of the better companies out there, product and CS wise. I've already taken back repeat business for friends/family/myself and will continue to do so in the future.

as will i. ill post picks up of the subs as soon as i learn how to lol.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

yup its all about dc the best cs ever!!!!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Worddd. Just ordered my lvl 4 18" recone with lvl 5 coils. Best CS I've had in awhile! Gonna be hear in a couple days he said, can't believe it. =)

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

So i have ordered subs from rusty twice this year. The first time I ordered 2 15 level 5s, and as its been said, rusty is a great guy. He did everything he could do to help me out. Build and ship time was fast. Received his product in about a week or so. About a month ago I ordered some 15 inch level 3s for a family member, and again rusty came through. I called the weekend before WCF, and rusty built and shipped the subs in less than a week. It took less than 7 days for my uncle to receive the subs at his door step. Again, I cant express my gratitude enough to DC for there great CS. big ups guys thanks again ;):good:

Your right i got the subs real quick... faster than expected actually...dc ftw...im his uncle will post pics soon by soon i mean today...thanks rusty for the great cs

Edited by Team Bass-Hz(JIB)

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

i've been rough on my dcs and have gone through 3 recones, and two different sets of them. the level 4's keep drawing me back and i keep buying from rusty.

hes a great guy to deal with.

i even called once, and he answered the call on his cell phone AT LUNCH and still had the time to help me out. cant say enough!

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel