Noobtastic14 Posted October 9, 2009 Report Posted October 9, 2009 I doubt you'll be able to see it without a microscope I LOLd pretty damn hard haha thank you for making my night. -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Marlo Stanfield Posted October 9, 2009 Report Posted October 9, 2009 I bomb the poon everynight and it doesn't make national headlines, but as usual the goverment wants to bomb sum poon(ie. pres. clinton) and now it's a huge news story. Edit - Bombing the moon, still doesn't make much sense regardless. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
SocoJoe Posted October 9, 2009 Report Posted October 9, 2009 This would be a huge scientific/astrological find if there is in fact ice packets on the moon. I don't guess you guys realize how big the moon is compared to the size of explosives there shooting at it lol. The moon will be fine and I really hope they do find pockets of water, this could be history in the making. The Setup 2009 Volkswagen Jetta 2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz 1 Kicker ZX1001.1 Stock 140A Alt Stock speakers
loganberry Posted October 9, 2009 Report Posted October 9, 2009 this shit is stupid, if the moon breaks into pieces and kills us all im gonna be really pissed, im getting my fucking alternator tommorro!!! if nasa fucks up my competition on saturday im gonna lose my religion. My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
sphinxbccp Posted October 9, 2009 Report Posted October 9, 2009 i bet bush convinced obama that the man in the moon has weapons of mass destruction and is hiding osama Build log: Click Feedback: http://www.stevemead...xbccp-feedback/ 03 Chevy Blazer - IPad Air 2 - ALPINE Head Unit - 4 DC XL 18s - 2 DC 3.5k - ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP - 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs - DC 175.4 - DC HO Alt - D3400 - 4 XP3000s - KNU 0ga - 60 SqFt Damp Pro Lots more...
Marlo Stanfield Posted October 9, 2009 Report Posted October 9, 2009 All they're gonna find is cheese and alot of it... Anybody who's anybody knows that's what the moon is made of. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
moh.vze.com Posted October 9, 2009 Report Posted October 9, 2009 I think it's a good idea to bomb the moon! It's been getting too big lately and too bright! DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
VaBeachKevin Posted October 9, 2009 Report Posted October 9, 2009 I'm dreading when some lame ass comedians start with the "Bush blew up the twin towers, Obama tried to blow up the moon" crap. 99 Ford Explorer Sport Alpine 9886 Infinity 7541a JL 12w3 Viper 771xv
loganberry Posted October 9, 2009 Report Posted October 9, 2009 nvm what i said, its happening in june? guess a 76million dollar space ship set for destruction takes a while to build My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
skittlesRgood Posted October 9, 2009 Report Posted October 9, 2009 All they're gonna find is cheese and alot of it... Anybody who's anybody knows that's what the moon is made of. you're not funny. please stop i didnt see anything about a bomb on nasa's site. more like launching an asteroid. but even if it is bombs, think about all the nukes that are set off here on earth. we didnt blow up the earth yet did we? oh, and if its a bomb wouldnt that melt, evaporate, vaporize all the ice? no that i understand how any of this shit works in space. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.