There is a new study out that carbon emissions actually help. And that if we reduce them we will cause more problems. Can't remember where i read it from but it was in an article. Besides... global temperatures haven't gone up in the past decade.... Why do you think the left stop calling it "global warming" and started calling it "climate change"......

So how was it when there wasn't as much carbon emissions YEARS ago, how did the Earth survive?

Here this article will tell you why its called 'climate change'

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/...other_name.html

Good read BTW.

"global climate change" is the more scientifically accurate term

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

There is a new study out that carbon emissions actually help. And that if we reduce them we will cause more problems. Can't remember where i read it from but it was in an article. Besides... global temperatures haven't gone up in the past decade.... Why do you think the left stop calling it "global warming" and started calling it "climate change"......

Yes, I've been trying to tell people for the last few years that the very stuff these hippies say is destroying our environment are the same things that compose our damn ozone layer. I'm sick of all of these sheep that will blindly believe everything the media or government says. Sadly, these same people are the ones that voted in our current President. We're doomed.

*your mom* <- your mom is my signature! daaaaaaang!

You'll never know

But honestly what do you expect one man to do. Bush had it easy he had an attack and declared WAR! Woo hoo go AMERICA! You can't just change a whole corrupt system overnight.

You're right, you can't change it overnight.

But you can get worse, just like things have.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Why because when russia wanted to start ww3 with us when bush was still in office and obama talked that down? or because he is trying to reduce the amount of nuclear arms? or because Europe actually half way likes the united states now?

*here comes the republican shit storm*

When was the last trophy you received for trying?

You'll never know

But honestly what do you expect one man to do. Bush had it easy he had an attack and declared WAR! Woo hoo go AMERICA! You can't just change a whole corrupt system overnight.

Bringing someone from chicago surely won't fix a corrupt system :)

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

But did you also know that in the past 10 years, the ozone has only depleted .2%?

According to Dr. Jay L Wile.

Global warming is a load of shit too, just like our presidents agenda.

Archived