First time getting jumped...

Yup been jumped myself, 5 of them and ball bats and me with a broken arm in a cast.. I wish i could say i held my own, but after i hit the first guy the bat took care of me fighting back anymore..The one and only time i wished i woulda been knocked out, cuzz man i remember every single blow from that night..

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Yup been jumped myself, 5 of them and ball bats and me with a broken arm in a cast.. I wish i could say i held my own, but after i hit the first guy the bat took care of me fighting back anymore..The one and only time i wished i woulda been knocked out, cuzz man i remember every single blow from that night..

kinda like my night, i was in and out the whole time. but the parts that i was in, i wish i was out. young and dumb

1999 Altima 5spd

HU: Alpine CDA-9887

Frnts: CDT audio 6.5 Components

Rears: Alpine Type R 6.5 Components

Speaker Amp: DAT HR4125

Subs: 2 AQ HDC3 15's coming soon

Sub Amps:(2)US MD2D

Wiring: Stinger

8_RedDevillogo.pngalpine_logo.jpg

ive been jumped once, i was getting with a mexican guys sister and he wasnt to happy about seeing his sister gettin tagged by a big white dude, so i was in the local park skating when him and 3 other guys came up and beat the living shit out of me with 2x4's and nylon ropes with knots in them. it was totally unsuspected and i had my back to them when they came up. i managed to hit 2 with my deck before it shattered, pretty sure i broke ones jaw and left a nice scar on the others head, but i walked away with 4 broken ribs, all my fingers on my left hand broken and tore my rotator cuff trying to just gtfo of there. Im a lover not a fighter, but i used to box and did my fair share of wrestling so i try to stay away from fights as much as possible because i can do the damage but just dont feel the need to get myself in trouble. i would rather pound someones head in with bass, than to do it with my hands.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

to the Original Poster,you had your boys back,but from reading your post it didnt sound like he had yours.

i mean he could have looked back and saw that you were the target now and could have tried to help,even if he got his a** beat trying.

but yeah at my old house they made a new high school accross the street (at the time i was in middle school)so everday after school i would come home and all my homies would come to my house,we would post up outside and just watch the high school kids fight every single day..im talking not one day passed without fights..

it started getting hot so cops started comming a lot but it didnt matter they would still find ways to do it..and block all the cars as they fought..

started getting worse when it was mexicans vs blacks because they would have huge a** groups on each side.even older guys started getting into the mix jumping out of cars out of no where.

my cousin and his friends got jumped by like (im not even lieing) 50 or more blacks...they all jumped on the car and beat the sh** out of it and so my cousin tried to get out to fight and they smashed his leg with the door so he just started kicking his way out (hes big and fat with power) and throwing punches.

nothing happened to him other then that and his friends car got busted,also his friend went to the hospitol to get stitches.

some guy who lived in the neighborhood came out with a shotty so the blacks ran. and my step brother who is jamaican rolled up and had my cousin's back.the blacks knew who he was so they thought he was there to back them up

only one person died in the neighborhood though,got shot in the head

and my fam got into beef with 2 different families at different times and they moved....had like 12 cop cars roll up on us and a ghetto bird but i wont go into detail on those stories.

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

Sounds like california is pretty fucked up, all these people getting beat up. Is it really that hard to stay out of trouble or do people's egotistical nature make you want to be the biggest and baddest man out there or to show you lady you can do what you need to do? Cant find anything "fun" to do at the house with your girl, so you gotta go out and get into trouble with other people? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif :D ................maybe play some halo 3?

Been jumped once. In highschool. Dude I didnt like walked twards me lookin all funny. him, his brother and 4 others. As he got closer, I asked him "What the fuck you lookin at?" and he smiled, so I punched the shit out of him. At the moment I hit him, his brother hit me from the side. So I grabbed the dude I punched and went to the ground. I was on the bottom of the pile and thought, "Fuck it, dudes brother wanna hit me, Iam pull his eye out" and thats what I did. Stuck my finger as far in his eve as I could and started twisting. The dude I hit lost his lsft eye because of it, I got a bloody nose, and his brother felt like shit for his brother losing his eye. That weekend we setteled up with the rest of them. We rode like 40 people deep to their house, knocked on the door. Dude's dad anwsered, threw his bitch ass off the porch and all 40 of us ran in the house, tearing up shit and beating ass. Never got jumped again

Now, everyone I know has a gun on them (concieled wepons permit) or near by, so stupid shit dosent usally pop off.

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

Sounds like california is pretty fucked up, all these people getting beat up. Is it really that hard to stay out of trouble or do people's egotistical nature make you want to be the biggest and baddest man out there or to show you lady you can do what you need to do? Cant find anything "fun" to do at the house with your girl, so you gotta go out and get into trouble with other people? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif :D ................maybe play some halo 3?

Sometimes trouble finds you. I was just raised to not yet people run over the top of me that's all, and don't start shit but don't take it either.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

Been jumped once. In highschool. Dude I didnt like walked twards me lookin all funny. him, his brother and 4 others. As he got closer, I asked him "What the fuck you lookin at?" and he smiled, so I punched the shit out of him. At the moment I hit him, his brother hit me from the side. So I grabbed the dude I punched and went to the ground. I was on the bottom of the pile and thought, "Fuck it, dudes brother wanna hit me, Iam pull his eye out" and thats what I did. Stuck my finger as far in his eve as I could and started twisting. The dude I hit lost his lsft eye because of it, I got a bloody nose, and his brother felt like shit for his brother losing his eye. That weekend we setteled up with the rest of them. We rode like 40 people deep to their house, knocked on the door. Dude's dad anwsered, threw his bitch ass off the porch and all 40 of us ran in the house, tearing up shit and beating ass. Never got jumped again

Now, everyone I know has a gun on them (concieled wepons permit) or near by, so stupid shit dosent usally pop off.

sounds like you should probably move, or try not to blind people. A fight is a fight, but you disabled someone, thats not fair. Again neither is 5 on 1, but weeks after the fight did you still have your depth perception? I bet he didnt.

What's sad is that you seemed to get it worse than your buddy since he actually made it to your house.

Sounds like he isn't much of "your boy" since he bailed on you and went to your house....

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Archived