nice box and truck

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Your truck is SICK man. Great job on the box too.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

• 3 months later...

Wow thanks guys, didn't see those last comments from a while back.

Well I go an iPhone for Christmas and today I used the video feature for the first time kinda just checkin it out but I decided to put the vid on the tube cuz a few people told me to make a vid a while back. Turned out alright, the phone needs alot of light to work well so maybe I'll try to make another later if we get some sunlight.

Oh yeah and I just replaced my crappy old 4 inch speakers with some new Rockfords still runnin off the HU. Nothing else will be happening anytime soon cuz I lost my job a couple weeks ago but hopefully I can find a new one soon. Tax returns should hold me over for a bit.

DSCF8133Large.jpg

I hope this works...

99 4runner - So far: Alpine PDX4.100 & AQ1200D. Needz speekrz yo.

nice box for one of ur first u can also use some liquid nails to flush the screws

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

Your box turned out great! Now you can see that the sound is all in the enclosure, right?

The only thing I might recommend is turning your middle brace sideways the next time so it doesn't interfere as much with the port. That's being picky, though. Good work!

Your box turned out great! Now you can see that the sound is all in the enclosure, right?

The only thing I might recommend is turning your middle brace sideways the next time so it doesn't interfere as much with the port. That's being picky, though. Good work!

ya, and move it rite between the 2 subs because that will be the weakest point. only very small things i would have done different but nothing really wrong at all. looks like youve done some wood working before. she came out very well for your 1st box.

oh, the total flush mount might piss you off later. i did it once and its a real pain in the ass to get 50 pound subs in and out of it and ligning up the screw holes.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Yeah the enclosure makes a BIG difference!

ya, and move it rite between the 2 subs because that will be the weakest point. only very small things i would have done different but nothing really wrong at all. looks like youve done some wood working before. she came out very well for your 1st box.

oh, the total flush mount might piss you off later. i did it once and its a real pain in the ass to get 50 pound subs in and out of it and ligning up the screw holes.

Yeah I could see how that could be a problem but I had a second person that could lift the sub from the bottom with their arm through the port so I lucked out.

99 4runner - So far: Alpine PDX4.100 & AQ1200D. Needz speekrz yo.

nice build man. I like the box

-Car: 2006 Ford expedition King Ranch

-Subs: 2 FI BTLs 18 fully loaded

-amps: 2 sundown SAZ 3000D

-Alternator: DC Power 260 amps

-Batterys: 2 optima yellowtops

-A whole shit load of 0 guage knu hyper flex and raptor cable

-Rockford Fosegate 3sixty

Archived