2 smokes left and HAVE TO STOP SMOKING, what tips can you offer?

hmm, i smoke cigars n there as easy to stop as they are to start, i hate cigs they taste like shit

oh, n they make those tar bars but they aint worth it, i got mom some n she said she got dizzy tryin to toke it so i unno

good luck wit quiting man, cig prices are gettin to much anyways, maby u can try cigars n go from there?

a dead stop doesnt always work n could make u feel alot worse, but it helps if ur not around smokers for a while when ur wantin to quit

but i like blackstone cherry by swisher with tip cigars when im workin n what knot n they taste good n aint as bad as cigs are either

heres a pic Posted Image

once u find a way to quit let me kno so i can show mom it, she been smokein for 40yrs n its gettin to her

edit: i like these too Posted Image

pipe tobacco aint as bad as regular cigs due to the tar factor, cigars aint bothered me sence i started smokein em

or u can do like my buddy did, everytime he wanted a cig he would put the part u light in his mouth instead of filter n once that bad taste got to him he quit, i unno if that will work in ur case or not but worth a shot, goodluck mang :friends:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

come to think of it, i found somethin out, most smokers have an oral fixation and are useto things in there mouth alot n maby u can get around that with some toothpicks or somethin like that, biggest part of quitin is the mind game, n if u can break ur mind from it then its homerun from there

ied start off with candy like nerds rope n shit n chew on it every now n then, u can even play like ur smokein with it if that helps, but the biggest part of quitin is the fixation of somethin in ur mouth all the time, im the same way, if i dont chew on somethin every now n then i start gettin hella irritated n in a pissy mood, but if i nibble on candy every now n then it helps, n plus suckers n stuff helps take ur mind off it too, my biggest peve was nurds rope n blow pops help alot, n those tropical star bersts

its more the thought of haveing somethin in ur mouth every now n then that makes u want to smoke, nothin gay or fag meaning by this its just true that some ppl have to nibble on shit like some ppl cant set in a chair for long periods of time without moveing around n what knot, or like tappin ur foot n shit

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

but i like blackstone cherry by swisher with tip cigars when im workin n what knot n they taste good n aint as bad as cigs are either

OMG. my dad smokes those, (i forgot to mention earlier that he got back to smoking, actually blames me for that)i cant stand a blackstone cherry. you cant spit enogh to get that taste out of your mouth from the tip. makes my chest hurt when he fires one up in the house. shit he buys them buy the case. sometimes my mom will drive halfway to richmond just to get him some.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

come to think of it, i found somethin out, most smokers have an oral fixation and are useto things in there mouth alot n maby u can get around that with some toothpicks or somethin like that, biggest part of quitin is the mind game, n if u can break ur mind from it then its homerun from there

ied start off with candy like nerds rope n shit n chew on it every now n then, u can even play like ur smokein with it if that helps, but the biggest part of quitin is the fixation of somethin in ur mouth all the time, im the same way, if i dont chew on somethin every now n then i start gettin hella irritated n in a pissy mood, but if i nibble on candy every now n then it helps, n plus suckers n stuff helps take ur mind off it too, my biggest peve was nurds rope n blow pops help alot, n those tropical star bersts

its more the thought of haveing somethin in ur mouth every now n then that makes u want to smoke, nothin gay or fag meaning by this its just true that some ppl have to nibble on shit like some ppl cant set in a chair for long periods of time without moveing around n what knot, or like tappin ur foot n shit

100% truth right there! Thanks everyone for your replies. I just got done smoking my last cig, so as of right now, im smoke free (for the last 3-4 minutes that is)

EDIT*** This may sound weird, but the thing that helps me out the most from stop smoking is.......keeping busy. Back about 1 1/2 years ago, when I was working for MYSELF with my company that I started, I was building 3-4 waterkegs a day, then at night building 2-3 highend PC's, I could go days without smoking. Having nearly 20k worth of PC hardware in my garage for people every week, and the love of PC Hardware, and OCing really 100% stops me from smoking when im working on them.... If only I could afford that lifestyle again LOL!!!!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I'm trying to quit biting my nails...may not seem like much (no addicting chemicals in finger nails lol) but it's fucking hard as shit...It's not like smoking where you have to physically go and get the cigarettes then take them out of a pack and smoke them, nails just stay and your hand and you end up biting them without noticing. All I can say is good luck, and know it will save you a shit ton of money and health problems.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

buy a vehicle and devote it to dB Drag. You'll have no money left for smokes. Or you can always get married no money for smokes LOL. .............. But then you'll turn to drugs!

NSPL 2001 Trunk 251-500 world champion. 2009 2nd place 0-1800 147.9 under 1800 watts. 2011 0-3601 Trunk Champion. No Typo Current 0-3600 Trunk WR Holder! 149.9 (0-1800) /147.5 (1801-3600) /???.? (3601-up) need new front window first! TEAMHIGHX-CURSIONsig-1.jpg

Learn to be quiet about what your workin on.. L O S E = (L)etting (O)thers (S)ee (E)verything

cold turkey bro!!

I been smoking since I was about 18 (27 as of august) and I quit october 4th. I didnt really do anything different, just stopped. The first few days where hard but it gets easier and easier every day.

Just stay away from stressful things!! And try to keep something you enjoy doing close by you "just in case you need to take the edge off".

Archived