2 smokes left and HAVE TO STOP SMOKING, what tips can you offer?

i have a very good one for you.

figure out an amount of money that would hurt for you to lose every week. $50, $100, $300, whatever it is, it needs to hurt. now write a check for that amount and make it payable to an organisation that you HATE. the KKK comes to mind for me lol. make 10 of these checks and give them to some one, wife, gf, mom. it needs to be some one that you wont lie to. now every week you 2 talk about your smoking. if you had a cigarette, they send one check off to that organisation.

if your really as serious as you sound about quitting, give this a try. it works so well, i bet you wont have a single one of those checks cashed.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

figure out an amount of money that would hurt for you to lose every week. $50, $100, $300, whatever it is, it needs to hurt. now write a check for that amount and make it payable to an organisation that you HATE. the KKK comes to mind for me lol. make 10 of these checks and give them to some one, wife, gf, mom. it needs to be some one that you wont lie to. now every week you 2 talk about your smoking. if you had a cigarette, they send one check off to that organisation.

if your really as serious as you sound about quitting, give this a try. it works so well, i bet you wont have a single one of those checks cashed.

That sounds just evil enough to work.

I have been smoking since 1997, so about 12 years total. Typically smoke 1/2 box a day, but if alcohol, and or coffee is involved, consumption goes WAY UP! I have to STOP smoking, and today is the day. I'm tired of being out of breathe just walking down the street, or lifting heavy items, etc.... Waking up and having that terrible dry throat/coughing (you smokers know what im talking about) I just want to be done with it all. I have tried to stop smoking MANY TIMES but never lasted for more then a few days at best. With my current job, physical excursion can be huge at times, and smoking is really causing me to be lacking.

What are some things I can do to keep my mind off of cigarettes & my mind off "smoking" cigarettes while im trying to quit? I have that nicarette gum (Actually works pretty good) but I have been using it AND SMOKING A THE SAME TIME, which is not recommended as the brain is seeing VERY HIGH nicatine levels, also makes me very dizzy! Any input you can help me with, I would REALLY appreciate it. Something so easy to purchase, is SO HARD to quit from........DAMN my high school days LOL!!!!!!!

Thanks

You cant quit cuz your a weak and stupid SOB, Iam too. I smoke 2 packs a day, have since 1998. I hate something has such control of me. Hate the way I feel, the way I smell, having to go out side, and the money I spend. I dont wanna be one of those old, fat, weezing dudes. I know Iam a dumb bastard, but its so hard to quit.

Ill quit with you.

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

You cant quit cuz your a weak and stupid SOB, Iam too. I smoke 2 packs a day, have since 1998. I hate something has such control of me. Hate the way I feel, the way I smell, having to go out side, and the money I spend. I dont wanna be one of those old, fat, weezing dudes. I know Iam a dumb bastard, but its so hard to quit.

Ill quit with you.

wow... so you just gave up? thats very sad. im sure newls can beat this

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i smoke a lot of black and mild cigars.

one thing i would reccomend for you to try is: get the plain old white bic pens, remove all of the internals and ends so you're left with the white tube.

when driving hold it in your hand as you would hold a cig. the reason you smoke is because of habbit. you need to replace the cigs with something else and that should help.

the craving will still be there but since you're chewing the gum.. you should be alright.

its not easy to quit, but keep working at it. if you really set your mind on it, you can beat it.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

He had left a pack wide open until they got old, and he ate them, just chewed them, it made him so sick doing it, and he always got a sick feeling after waiting one, his brain gave him no desire to have another .

that's so nasty and badass at the same time lol

i like that! it's like setting yourself up for a trap, but you see the trap, so you still have a choice. i like that idea

try to stop cold turkey i no it would be hard but find a new habit like constantly chewing gum

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

The thought of not being able to spend a full life with my family made me stop close to two years ago.

When my wife was pregnant i used to smoke but FAR away from her. One day she asked me to stop and think about when i would have to chase my son. At that point i couldnt run down the driveway without being out of breath.

So i stopped cold turkey. Going from about a pack a day to nothing. (i smoked about 15 yrs... yes i started REAL young) It was THE hardest thing i've EVER had to do. Even now the tar is still in my lungs and i still have shortness of breath but i can feel a difference. DRAMATICALLY.

You just have to stick to it. Do it for your kids(or future kids).

I'm very proud of myself For stopping. If i can do it you can do it.

I focus my time on my son now.

THIS is my reason... :)

Posted Image

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

not all sure if this is true or not but they say its the first 3 days you need to get over first then you should have it easy

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

wow... so you just gave up? thats very sad. im sure newls can beat this

hell no I aint gave up. Ill quit with him. Figure it be easier to quit with someone eles who is doing the same thing. Like a support group..lol

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

Archived