Second Skin Audio

Audioques *NEW* revision of the HDC3's are now up on AQ's site...

newls1

THEN AGAIN all depends on what kinda spider there using like stated^ but agreed even 8 of there spiders i think is a little extensive for daily not sure how much or if it even help any with spl .... them things are all ready stiff as hell

im pretty sure that the stiffer the more power you would put without out bottoming out

please correct me if im wrong

thats what I thought. I *THINK* the older versions used 6 (someone correct me if im wrong here) so I cant wait to get my hands on atleast 1 soon, and see what it feels like.

nope ...no nightshades have never had more than 5

If I'm not mistaken the nightshades use a prrogressive roll spider like dc, t3, atomic etc.. Where as dd and aq both use linear spiders. Linear spiders are much thinner than progressive roll.

you are correct ..

oh, is see, so in this case, this AQ using 8 spiders might not make it as stiff as what once was thought?

true

nope ...no nightshades have never had more than 5

you are correct ..

true

Hey bro, that first quote that your quoted me on, I was referring to the original HDC3, not a nightshade, I dont know anything about them :unknw:

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I thought the old one was a good driver, guess will have to see the new one before judging.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

sorry my bad ....i knew a guy with AQ 10s with i "think " 11 or 12 spiders ....seemed to be a waste to me <just my preference ..

Holy shit, my knowledge for this stuff isnt nearly as much as some of ya'll, but 11 or 12 spiders seems RIDICULOUS!!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

With it coming from AQ I think it will be a great sub. Of course some people are gonna prefer the old ones over the new ones just like some people prefer the old hd3's. To each his own. I'm just curious as to an audible difference between the 2.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Archived