:cray: I have a question for people with or with out kids. My wife told me the other day that my daughter who is 6 wishes she was dead. Know how would you take that looking for attention or something i need to figure out. She is a smart kid, I was in shock when my wife told me that. Looking for some ideas.

jrplayer36

how are her grades in school, i know she is young but i would look at that...also talk to her teacher...maybe take her to the pediatrician and see if she can try to talk to her, or a family member?

was she throwing a fit when she said that, if yes then dont worry about it..its a kid thing

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i suggest if you dont have a kid to stay out of it..

but shes 6 thats crazy

edit: btw dingleberry that wasnt towards u

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

no biggie...I dont have a kid, but i have lots of little ones in my family "cousins, 5 year old brother, 13 year old brother etc.) ive done my fair share of taking care of them...shit i babysit them all weekly

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

how are her grades in school, i know she is young but i would look at that...also talk to her teacher...maybe take her to the pediatrician and see if she can try to talk to her, or a family member?

was she throwing a fit when she said that, if yes then dont worry about it..its a kid thing

x2

I used to say to my parents all the time attempting to make them feel like shit and I never once really wished I was dead lol

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

It could be a dietary thing. Ever skipped a meal or something and you get really, really grumpy or aggravated about something. It for sure is strange at that age, but something I would definitely look into, just a little more.

Could be blood sugar levels...

http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/blood-s.htm Though the 'suspected causes' may be a little off, if the emotional symptoms that are significant.

Edited by JDirty96

are there any older kids around that may say that?i noticed mt kids pickup a lot of stuff from hearing me and friends talk. she may of heard it and said it out of no where....i hope thats it. she is very young to say stuff like that.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

x2

I used to say to my parents all the time attempting to make them feel like shit and I never once really wished I was dead lol

Dear god you were a horrible kid hahahaha jp that's funny now looking back...not so much at the time :o

Going into my new setup in the 03 PT Cruiser:

15" Adire Audio Brahma Mkii

AQ 1200D

Alpine 9884

3.5 cubes tuned to 29hz with square port(thanks Ben Building!)

ILLusive Theory(ILLSET)

Dreams Clothing!!

at 6....I would try to figure out if she understands the real meaning of death...I cant even fathom what I would do my kid told me that...he's only 2-1/2 but still....are still together as a family, or separated? If separated was a bad brake, does mama trash you a lot in front of her...I'm just trying to think what could bring this up

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Yea, it depends on the context that she used it. Sometimes my little sister, who is 3, tells me shes going to do something ( like stab me or something) but she really only got it from her older siblings (not me lol). If she just walked up to her mother and said that sincerely then i would be a little concerned. it actually isnt too early to see a psychologist.

What are your child's interests?

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D