15' Rattle Snake found in FL(not realy 15' but like 7')

I hate it when amazing animals are found, and then killed. That is an incredible animal prolly well over 15years old something no one has ever seen before and they kill it. Humans only instinct, KILL IT FIRST. Fucking stupid. That is huge!

who said they killed it ?

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

id just like to add fuck that shit.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I live in the woods and I ain't ever seen a snake that damn big. I would have crapped the old pants. Wow.

my mom and stepdads live in the WOODS. My stepdad came home from work one night and saw a rattle snake about 6 foot long in driveway, dumbass grabbed a shovel and when he realized that would not work he ran it over with his jeep. im looking for pics now, i know i have them.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

maybe ur forgetting its a rattle snake, not a BOA... do u know how fast that thing could snatch up a little kid...

and once they are that big they dont sit and wait, they hunt :aggressive::ph34r::excl: << lol

i bet it injects more than 1oz of venom in a split second

no way in hell that thing "could snatch up a little kid..." little dog maybe

Damn! That is a huge rattlesnake!!

It is dangerous but actually, the bigger the rattlesnake the less powerful the venom. The baby ones have the worst bite.

the venom isn't less powerful, the babies simply haven't learned to control the amount of venom per bite

in any case if I found something like that I'd have caught it and brought it to some sort of reptile place that woulda taken care of it

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

i see they captured my penis. bout time.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

I DO NOT KNOW WHY I AM IN THIS THREAD I AM TERRIFIED OF SNAKES... I WOULD HAVE SHOT MYSELF TO GET AWAY FROM THAT FUCKER.. not gunna lie i would have ran crying.. I AM TERRIFIED OF THEM FUCKERS...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Archived