Anti virus is expiring..anybody know of a good one?

A lot of people use AVG but I like Avast better. I find that Avg uses more RAM to run and it almost stops my while it is updating. With Avast I don't even know it's updating until the window pops up that tell you it has updated.

Also, yes it does update automatically everyday.

lol off topic but ever forget to turn the volume down and outta nowhere VIRUS DATABASE HAS BEEN UPDATED!!

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

P.C. tools spyware doctor with antivirus detection, been running it for three years and so far its never let me down.

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters

lol off topic but ever forget to turn the volume down and outta nowhere VIRUS DATABASE HAS BEEN UPDATED!!

LOL! Yes, I had to turn that off. It scared me quite a few times. It's especially bad when it updates at night while you are sleeping. All of the sudden you hear a guy's voice in your room.

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

I have been using NINS09 for about 3-5 months at work and home, and have gotten rid every lil nasty that I have caught, with the help of malwarebytes...I will also that the new norton is not the mem hog everybody bishes about either, they made it right, it works on XP(work) and Vista(home)... I like it...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

avast is good

i read right now that its like a trial free offer thing and only lasts for a 60 day trial

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

all i run is AVG (free) and Spybot Search & Destroy (free) google them both

^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is all you need.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer