My F-150 stock floor body drop/custom truck build

This has been a really long procces

Awesome truck

Can't wait too see it finished

:popcorn:

It has but I've been deployed three times since it started so I only really get to work on it (or have it worked on) every other year.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

• 4 weeks later...

What a long road, dang.

Glad to see it being followed through with though.

Thank you for your service.

Thanks, I haven't really been pushing to get this finished the last year or so. It's not on the back burner by any means but not a priority anymore. I am looknig forward to driving it but since it has taken soo long and is such an investment that it prob won't by my daily driver like the plan was in the begining.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

• 4 months later...

I think that you should tow this to Turkey Drag this year with the Tahoe. So I can see both :)

That just might happen.

• 2 months later...

Damn I love this truck.. every time I think I might not want to bag mine I just look at this haha, so sexy I love it.. and for sure have to see it in person!! Dallas fort worth ain't too far from Houston :P

Do you have anymore pictures of the truck the way it is now?? Id live to see it!

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

IMG_20130710_105006_668_zpscfd95e62.jpg

Not much has changed in the last 6 months been at the body shop getting worked on between other jobs. It is slowly getting there and it will be finished eventually but I have been focused on other projects lately.

Archived