What is your definition of a ground pounder?

When they call you "THUNDER" Cause you make it in there cars.

1. 20hz-50hz bass that hits so hard and tight, you can't breathe in the vehicle.

2. Can be heard for blocks.

3. Friends at the local hangout know the sound of your stereo, long before they can see you.

4. If local law enforcement, accuses YOU first for ANY noise complaint! (you might have a ground pounder)

5. If you have CAUSED local laws to be changed because of your stereo. You HAVE a Ground Pounder!

6. When you listen to M.C.D.A.D.E. and you think they are talking about YOUR system. You have a Ground Pounder

Yes, I AM Old School. (Thanks for asking) :)

Here are a few pic of what "I" Personally consider to be "Ground Pounders"

Pictures of Old School

ha ALOT more than what i got lol but i fool fools when i play a slow warble track, my people have thought a truck or bus is pulling up in front lol. but for real i dont think i have heard any so cant comment right on this but a guess would be when your in the drive through on rice street in St paul and have YOUR sounds on just to realize your(mine lol) HU isnt messin up and a big green conversion van with spinning rims rolls by shuttin all others around down hard lol. not sure what the dude had but i was at white castle drive through, tryin to bang my 2 10" HX2s and could only hear my mids and highs over his beats. his shit was clean as fook too. was louder than sittin at the gas station across from club cancun on a weekend(those that know the area knows that club bangs pretty good outside) that was prob my only experience with a groundpounder, if ya wanna call that one but it beat hard for sure where i was sittin. i had NO bass really til he bent that corner down university ave lol

• 3 weeks later...

ha ALOT more than what i got lol but i fool fools when i play a slow warble track, my people have thought a truck or bus is pulling up in front lol. but for real i dont think i have heard any so cant comment right on this but a guess would be when your in the drive through on rice street in St paul and have YOUR sounds on just to realize your(mine lol) HU isnt messin up and a big green conversion van with spinning rims rolls by shuttin all others around down hard lol. not sure what the dude had but i was at white castle drive through, tryin to bang my 2 10" HX2s and could only hear my mids and highs over his beats. his shit was clean as fook too. was louder than sittin at the gas station across from club cancun on a weekend(those that know the area knows that club bangs pretty good outside) that was prob my only experience with a groundpounder, if ya wanna call that one but it beat hard for sure where i was sittin. i had NO bass really til he bent that corner down university ave lol

Hahaah damn. I used to live in STP and I know where everything you talked about is. Also, LOL @ White Castle on University. Go Frogtown, syke.

Ive had people want to hear my system inside my car so i let them in the backseat (cause it's a little louder back there) and when the bass hit the guy in the middle couldnt take it and jumped out the window

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived