If you like Texas rap...Another Z RO CLASSIC

This is freestyle...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Let me know what Ya'll think

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

z-ro is by far my favorite rapper EVER his raps and flows are just insnae, i have all of z-ros cds and same w/ trae, ABN!, i like all z-ros chopped and screwed stuff

An 8 minute flow without boo boo a$$ repeat lines...Priceless

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

not trying to thread jack but another texas classic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvtZ9fuZv2E&feature=fvw

i was listening to it when ya posted this thought i might add

2 15" DC LVL 5' crescendo 5500 yellow top under the hood and two xs power d3100

Big three upgrade

Rockford Fosgate T162S components in front

Rockford Fosgate T152 in the back

Dynamat everywhere

not trying to thread jack but another texas classic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvtZ9fuZv2E&feature=fvw

i was listening to it when ya posted this thought i might add

NEVER a thread jack...long as it's good mann :drinks:

Awready

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Z-Ro is the shit...he lightweight reminds me of Pac

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Z-Ro is the shit...he lightweight reminds me of Pac

I think he's just as raw as Pac...In one interview I saw, he admitted how he has SERIOUS depression problems. I think if Z RO had the talent he has back then (15 to 20 years ago, of course this timeline would make him older), he might be considered a national legend in the same breath as Pac. Imo of course

even though im on the other side of the US Z RO is thee shit mang. i like this lil flow