Sonic Electronix

36 15L7s and 3 Warhorse in a Semi

for 30,000watts? i bet if they layed it down and it played 20hz i bet it could lift it self off the ground lol

Self-levitating woofaz?

IDK why but that makes me thing about that Honda Accord commercial where the tech has to keep leaning on the car to keep it from floating away lol.

It would have been sick for them to T-line those bishes.

Too many projects, too little time...

seems like a waste of 36 subs to me to put em in a trailer but yeah im sure it gets the job done

Why not?

It's something different.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

DAMN still man 36 15s thats a SHIT LOAD of cone area and that much power .I mean try standing in there when all that bass is just bumping it'll be like as if your in a tornado or something.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I'am not impressed at all, so far I see so many flaws, only good things is the amps, and woofers, install is all wrong

BUT, if they are just starting, and take those subs out, do another layer or 2 of wood over the baffle, and line the trailer walls, ceiling, and floor with AT LEAST 1" MDF and sandwich the hushmat between the walls, and MDF, then they can help with the flexing of the walls

I also don't see this getting to high in the DBs, I'am guessing a non legal 159.9 bass race class

would be happier to see them form a horn in front of the sub wall, to make a large folded horn

But the Matterhorn rules ALL

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

with all that shit why didn't they just do solo x 18's in a horn? maby 12 or 24 of em off those 3 amps would wang like hell, but in a box trailer i unno

why do ppl do shit like this without doing atleast 4 or 5 diff designs

and they only played the bottom 12, wut if they all start wangin n they fall over? whats keepin the top ones still up there?

ied hate to be standing there n all of a sudded it hit some low note n the whole thing falls over

that one dude on here did 8 or 12 solo x 18's n it got in the 160 on music but i dnt see this thing gettin above 145 if that, but its still cool to look at a wall of woofas tho

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

If they are sponsored then its whatever they got offered. Maybe kicker didnt want to give them solo x's (or a good price on them).

More bracing would be nice, but shit thats a lot of money in that build already.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

This is one of those "just because I can" builds, I would still love to hear it though

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

Archived