Second Skin Audio

Why not Orion

i think they would have been more popular if they had a hcca 18". but its DEF not a weak sub by any means, i hear, even chuck norris cant burn the coil! :o

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

i give 2 shits what he or anyone else runs in thier setup. with looking around you can get dd's at the same price or even less then a DC or FI sub.

I run what i run now because im just sick of internet companies period

if its not warranty, its diff prices for every person, or a hundred otyher things i dont have to deal with getting something from a dealer based brand

I agree completely. BUT I cant speak for all those 16 yr old kids from youtube. Ive said it countless times that I have not heard a louder sub across such a wide spectrum as DD. So thats what I run. Plus I like being the odd guy over here

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Theyre great subs for the money, 4" VC and they're actually reconeable (if thats actually a word). Seems like people are wanting to try other brands of equipment

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

The Orion HCCA's do one of my favorite Hair Tricks, this Set up consists of 15Krms, and 6 15 inch Orion HCCA's it does a 157 at 27Hz and does a 153.3 at 20Hz, I would say thats is damn impressive.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

by far my favorite hair trick video, after the bass stops for a second the model looks so disoriented! lost, confused etc. then the bass starts hittin again and she is just taken off-guard. awesome!!

I will never run an Orion purely because of their stupid-ass video ads where they kill all those high end subs in 1 cube boxes and claim theirs is so tough blah blah etc.

i think they run em @ the factory specs for a sealed box

edit: @orionstang: I was wondering the same.. not that people bash on the HCCA line but that no one really runs em, or is too interested in em. i think they are beasts!!

Edited by dugee81

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

I will never run an Orion purely because of their stupid-ass video ads where they kill all those high end subs in 1 cube boxes and claim theirs is so tough blah blah etc.

the only thing is they are really tough. so there adds do have some truth to them. i've seen one bump on a daily driver are 8krms, and i was insane. i don't buy them because they don't sound good if you give it anything less then 3k and i don't want to have to get that much power dor my daily driver. 2k is about it for me.

Oh yes.... Orion's can do some damage man - They're some great subs - I mean, even the HP's (which are 2 steps below the HCCA's) can hold their own in the class.

I had those 3 12" Orion's - So I know from experience that they can slap harder than a lot of other brands.

Here's a little link to show what even "entry level" Orions can do

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

Oh yes.... Orion's can do some damage man - They're some great subs - I mean, even the HP's (which are 2 steps below the HCCA's) can hold their own in the class.

I had those 3 12" Orion's - So I know from experience that they can slap harder than a lot of other brands.

exo the youtube killer with the youtube fail lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Fixed, Always use the Embed line between the Youtube Tags.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.