Ram Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 how many useless threads do you plan on making?
xX MocK Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 That is the only style of suburban i would ever cruise in. hate the new ones. why didnt you make this in members builds? hahahahahaha :tease:
DcMonster Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 this dude spams and make's retarded treads like a mothafucka
tripleb45 Posted November 19, 2009 Author Report Posted November 19, 2009 This section is strictly to the negative and questionable people so if this doesn't apply to you you don't have to read it: I will ignore the unnecessary comments, but for all those that want to know why this isn't in the build log I will tell you all. I had this in the build log, but people like the unnecessary people in this thread basically trashed it saying it wasn't a build because I didn't have enough pics and my equipment was only half way there. So for all the unnecessary comments ask before you assume. The funny thing is that when people say this is useless and leave a stupid post they only encourage a "stupid post." Now that should answer all questions. If u have questions outside of my system please utilize pm's. Oh yeah another reason I decided to use the off topic thread is because I am looking for more ideas BEFORE I start my build. Now hopefully that makes sense because if it doesn't it never will. Regular section Anyway I AM STARTING WITH MY DOORS. That was to stop confusion. Fi Car Audio has my 4 18" BTL's there for recones. For all the people that know about Fi, they know that it takes some time to get recones when they are busy making other subs. So I have started with the doors to pass time, and I am getting ready to sand them down, but I was wondering. If I am going to throw vinyl over them should I spend so much time sanding? Oh yeah I am thinking about putting 5 or 6 6.5's in the driver and passenger doors. Is this a bad idea?
BulletInjection Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 This section is strictly to the negative and questionable people so if this doesn't apply to you you don't have to read it:I will ignore the unnecessary comments, but for all those that want to know why this isn't in the build log I will tell you all. I had this in the build log, but people like the unnecessary people in this thread basically trashed it saying it wasn't a build because I didn't have enough pics and my equipment was only half way there. So for all the unnecessary comments ask before you assume. The funny thing is that when people say this is useless and leave a stupid post they only encourage a "stupid post." Now that should answer all questions. If u have questions outside of my system please utilize pm's. Oh yeah another reason I decided to use the off topic thread is because I am looking for more ideas BEFORE I start my build. Now hopefully that makes sense because if it doesn't it never will. Regular section Anyway I AM STARTING WITH MY DOORS. That was to stop confusion. Fi Car Audio has my 4 18" BTL's there for recones. For all the people that know about Fi, they know that it takes some time to get recones when they are busy making other subs. So I have started with the doors to pass time, and I am getting ready to sand them down, but I was wondering. If I am going to throw vinyl over them should I spend so much time sanding? Oh yeah I am thinking about putting 5 or 6 6.5's in the driver and passenger doors. Is this a bad idea? I have not sat in a car with 4 18's but I THINK you may be good with just 4 in each door. I noticed you put coax in the rear, are you doing the same in the front? I say put in a little more effort and do a passive system(or active) so you can balance your front stage accordingly My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
B Slaps Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 x10 I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
tripleb45 Posted November 19, 2009 Author Report Posted November 19, 2009 I have not sat in a car with 4 18's but I THINK you may be good with just 4 in each door. I noticed you put coax in the rear, are you doing the same in the front? I say put in a little more effort and do a passive system(or active) so you can balance your front stage accordingly I feel ya on that one and I am confused on the coax in the rear, but I am going for balance so I may just run 4 in the front too.
Hunters21w Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 I like the ideas that you have thus far. Do you plan on gettin more of those hifonics or do you plan on sellin them and gettin somethin bigger. What kind of power to you plan on givin those btl's? Maybe you could run 2 high powered amps to save on space. Like 2 4ks or somethin? Pickup an alt or 2. If you dont mind cuttin your truck up, you could use meades spot for some batts. look for some used ones. I would keep the HU cuz it works and is not necessary to upgrade yet. As for speakers, the 6.5s sound like a good idea. I'd worry about the drive and passenger door first and worry about the back later. Idk, just thought I would spit out some ideas off the top of the dome. Dont let the other peeps on here bring you down. Good luck on your build man! 06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400
tripleb45 Posted November 19, 2009 Author Report Posted November 19, 2009 x10 Ha ha ha ha ha I cant wait until you all start your own build. oops you all may not ever do one with your childish asses. Fukin kids man. You all need to be banned. TTT nothing else to do with your time. Jokin around like faggots.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.