Most cash you've seen in person...

8mill most cash ive seen,ive held a 2million dollar check..i usta carry 2-3 grand on me at all times,but i got out of that phase cause i realized how dumb it was,so now i may keep a couple hundread on me + my debit card.Most money of mine ive ever had in my hand at one time is ..umm bout 7k when i went and paid cash for my ATV,sad that when i paid cash for my tahoe it was less than my 4wheeler lol.

$ 86,250 a freind got busted at his house for selling medical weed he was allowed to grow and harvest 32 plants for 6 people but after a year he got greedy and when he got busted 4 years later he had 125 oops all under his garage in 4 semi shipping containers and he txed ne as he was geeting busted and said where to find the cash and to have a merry x-mas that was a fun year after that and yes im broke now that was 7 years ago and i didnt even buy a cd player he got out a year ago and moved to florida and is back in bissness good shit too

"I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle!"

-- Winston Churchill

Honestly the most cash I have ever seen in person (it was not mine) is 1.3 million dollars. An ex-girlfriend on mine was a branch manager of a bank and by mistake I was allowed to go back to her office while an armored car was picking up a deposit from the bank and it was all wrapped in plastic on a cart. Trust me I was outgunned to try anything.

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

well a few years back i was saving up for an ext i saved up about 20-23,000 in my safe ,until i went to jail and my girlfriend and good friend enjoyed the money....and my rims i had already bought for it...and my other car..... and my jewelry... and........... yea she's a bitch.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I've paid cash for 2 cars. One was 4.5K and the other was 7.5k. I thought holding 5-7k in my hands was crazy, but some of you guys take the cake.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

8mill most cash ive seen,ive held a 2million dollar check..i usta carry 2-3 grand on me at all times,but i got out of that phase cause i realized how dumb it was,so now i may keep a couple hundread on me + my debit card.Most money of mine ive ever had in my hand at one time is ..umm bout 7k when i went and paid cash for my ATV,sad that when i paid cash for my tahoe it was less than my 4wheeler lol.

You got me curious now....

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

I've paid cash for 2 cars. One was 4.5K and the other was 7.5k. I thought holding 5-7k in my hands was crazy, but some of you guys take the cake.

when i was holding over $800 in my hand i thought i was holding alot of $.

I have seen the armored people leave my job with bags full of cash

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

Archived