Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

DWRIGHT27 Here you Go kid!


Rose-Villian

Recommended Posts

Posted

Lmao @ Elvis I remeber those subs and all the drama you had with them from them blowing reconing and even drama selling them

But ya he had em even beat me in the 149.9 class with them

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Posted

did I miss a new thread Dwright posted?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted
this is quite the lmaonaise

LOL i thought i was the only on that when i see lmao i think of hellmans mayonaise.

dwrong fails at life fyi

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Posted

A+ thread, will read again.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1715 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...