Jump to content

how much do you spend a week on gas?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I spent $120 a week on gas! I get 30 mpg on highway never measured in the city. I just have to do so much driving. easy 100 miles a day.

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

Posted
I put $30 in every day i get about 9mpg LoL

96 Deville (Gas Monster)

EDIT* Premium fuel only $2.80-$3.00 Depending Where I Go!!!

Gas Tank Has Only Seen Full 2 Times Sense I Bought The Car Lol!

this guy knows my pain...

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Posted

I drive 81 miles each way

mon-sat

162 a day x 6 days

getting 12mi in my burban

you do the math.lol

I fill bout every 3 days 95.00

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

30 monday through friday i dont drive anywhere farthest is kaseys house or zacks even tho im in san jose right now with my car 120 miles away from home FILLED UP $50 monday from sac to san jose and still got over a quorther FTW!!

i guess u can say i got the hybrid navi

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

Damn you guys don't spend shit on gas weekly beyond a few exceptions... I drive anywhere from 80-100 miles each day and now with the M6 i gotta get 93 octane. It's actually not as bad as you'd expect a 5.0 liter V10 to be, as long as u don't have the power button engaged it's not too bad. I get around 18-23mpg on the highway doing like 75mph or so.

Driving style in the car is what dictates the MPGs in it though, I can get below 5mpg at full throttle w/ power button engaged.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Posted
Damn you guys don't spend shit on gas weekly beyond a few exceptions... I drive anywhere from 80-100 miles each day and now with the M6 i gotta get 93 octane. It's actually not as bad as you'd expect a 5.0 liter V10 to be, as long as u don't have the power button engaged it's not too bad. I get around 18-23mpg on the highway doing like 75mph or so.

Driving style in the car is what dictates the MPGs in it though, I can get below 5mpg at full throttle w/ power button engaged.

u said engaged so many times im surprised u weren't engaging rockets out of the headlights james bond :friends:

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted
u said engaged so many times im surprised u weren't engaging rockets out of the headlights james bond :friends:

Umm it was only twice, plus engaged sounds a little cooler than pressed/pushed lol.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Posted

i spend about 30-40 a week 4:30 gears and 33's=10-12 mpg :( fml

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 740 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...