Deals On Cigarettes

when i was in Mexico you could get 6 cartons for $100. Thought about bringing some back

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Stop smoking is prolli the best idea of the bunch... Blowing money on something that is ending your life a little bit quicker isn't really an ideal situation.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Prices were good here in SC for years but went up recently. I argued with a guy who told me car audio was a waste of money, I just asked him how much he spent smoking a month and we were pretty even, except I have something to show for it.

I never understood what was difficult about quiting, but I guess it's easier for some than others.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

$7.57 a pack for lucky strike here. I've only found 3 places in town that carry them and cheapest is $7.57.

Damn things are just soooooo good. :)

Me and a buddy might be splitting in on cartons online here in the near future, a pack a day at almost $8 is fucking retarded.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

w.e i can careless lol.. i was just helping the smokers out that dont have a problem spending 6.7.8. dollars on cigarettes each day and might be happier buying a bundle at once and smoking away

cigarettevn8.jpg cheers

edit: spelling

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i like smoking... i want to quit... buy can't... i got hooked... im gunna go smoke one right now in fact!

At least you have the drive to quit lol :01nocomment8so:

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Archived