Guest Nismofreak Posted May 10, 2007 Report Posted May 10, 2007 Got one. Well it was like 6 years ago. Somewhere around 3:00 am. I heard this person calling me i a loud voice. I ran to my parents room but they where sleeping. From that moment on I remember that freaky moment.
Chris Posted May 10, 2007 Author Report Posted May 10, 2007 When I was probably around 5 or 6 I used to sleep on the top bunk above my bro. One night, I woke up just DRENCHED in cold sweat. I looked to my right off the edge of the bed, & there was this guy standing there that was in a trenchcoat & tophat kinda like Abe Lincoln, but evil as HELL. His eyes were red, had fangs, scraggly with holes in his clothes, dusty pale skin & was drooling. I was SO freaked out I didn't know what to do so I turned over to my left & just pushed it out of my mind. I SWEAR to this day I have such a vivid memory of the whole thing it HAD to have been real. 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
BassJunkie Posted May 10, 2007 Report Posted May 10, 2007 its not a ghost, like a person, but its a truck and some weird writing, that doesnt exist, I'll take a pic of where I took the pic out of my window and I'll show the weird picture 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
roscoe1129 Posted May 10, 2007 Report Posted May 10, 2007 So I live in Leavenworth KS......Used to be pretty active civil war training grounds and what not....anyway the house that I used to have with my ex-wife has a U.S. Soldier tomstone in the background (authentic, had it checkd out by the army historical society) anyway the house would always creak and groan bt I just chocked it up to it settling or temperature changes till one night I am asleep on the couch (no I wasnt in trouble just fell asleep there) when I wake up cause I hear a really loud noise like the front door slamming. well the couch was facing away from the front door so I kinda look around the room to get my bearings when the house kinda cracks a couple times behind me so I look toward the front door and i see a person no details just a shape of a person jst all black like a shadow just kinda "hovering" hanging around over the front door like it was posted guarding the door. I jumped up and shot like a bat out of hell to the bedroom and jumped into bed and layed there freaking out.....well I finally fall asleep and about an hour later my wife is smacking the shit out of me waking me up pointing above the bedroom door I didnt even ask cause I knew........ Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Guest Nismofreak Posted May 10, 2007 Report Posted May 10, 2007 Dam all of us have freaky stories but Chris your ghost story sound REALLY REALLY freaky. The one with the bunk.
Coolwazabi Posted May 10, 2007 Report Posted May 10, 2007 VIDS OR PICTS PLZ ! and chris thats some freaky shit... and i think i got some weird shit happening with my house... i haven't rented a scary movie in like years... so i rented 2... and after the 1st one was done... pop-ed in the second one... then was playing the previews "scary shit there" then the tv starts like making weird noises and sounds and the picture was like fading in and out... "i was pretty fucking scared since watching the first movie" anyway the tv never worked again...
BassJunkie Posted May 10, 2007 Report Posted May 10, 2007 Ok have a look at this, and I'll post up the picture of what it looks like right now in the day time in a few mins. If you can't see anything, I'll add text and highlight the stuff to look at. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
BassJunkie Posted May 10, 2007 Report Posted May 10, 2007 here's what it looks like today, and I assure you we have never owned a car older than 1989 Weird things started happening ever since my dad came back from his business trip to georgia. Stuff would disappear and be right where you looked in the first place (might be human error tho not saying its a ghost). My guitar has sat upright in a corner for about 6 months then one night I was playing on the computer it fell over and no one else was home but me, and my dog was laying next to me. Some other things happened that I can't think of right now, I'll ask my mom when she calls. Edit: sorry about the crappy quality of the pics, I took them with the same camera I took the first picture with, and its about 5 years old. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Slinky Posted May 10, 2007 Report Posted May 10, 2007 freaky stuff. well, here in farmington there is this road out in the country that if you go there at night and turn off your car, these ivisible ghosts will push your car up the hill. also, there is another road that if you drive there and turn off your car with your windows down, you will hear footsteps. my freind was in the car and heard a loud shriek and felt something piercing through his chest. we peeled out of there and could feel something pulling on our ankles. scary as fuck!! DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.