toys for tots dec 6 at nymans

civicman

lol at one of the shows, some of the guys were hiding bottles and even putting beer in other containers to hide that they were drinking... none of them noticed the pile of bottle caps under the trailer hitch bottle opener, untill i pointed it out lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

lol at one of the shows, some of the guys were hiding bottles and even putting beer in other containers to hide that they were drinking... none of them noticed the pile of bottle caps under the trailer hitch bottle opener, untill i pointed it out lol

last show at nymans his mom didnt care she talked to us and watched us didnt say anything neither did nyman....and the stockton blvd show...lots of heads had beer too

edit: one more time: ok im drunk im done posting in here.. sorry

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

oh i didnt say anyone cares lol. just arnt supposed to. thats why i put it in quotes. just dont drink in front of dougs camera.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i know someone who has a few of those for sale if anyone wants one??? :spiteful:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

:give_rose::give_rose::give_rose::give_rose:

last show at nymans his mom didnt care she talked to us and watched us didnt say anything neither did nyman....and the stockton blvd show...lots of heads had beer too

edit: one more time: ok im drunk im done posting in here.. sorry

im saying that my mom will get mad if your drinking in front of her if you drink or make a mess clean it up there will be trash cans out side use them and not my parking lot because i dont want to clean it up i dont care what u do at my show but dont do somthing dumb every one come and hang out and have fun and bull shit kick it and we got people coming from far away so show him lov for making the trip because im going to make that trip to his show so have fun see everyone there. o buy the way dc woofers hit so hard it will make rusty slap yo mama :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

there is no suprise at all cooking juicy fruit, im getting 2 new batteries and a different alt...i want to meter mine to see how much if any i gained from the alt that is if i do the 40's everything is up in the air as far as what im doing sunday so we will have to see

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived