Cop kills 2 innocent people and gets paid leave.

Wow, he started braking way the fuck too late. Rest in peace to the driver/passenger of the other car.

It seems the one's at fault are always the ones who suffer the least injuries too.

he deserves to be gutted

misuse of power

thats all i can say right now

no excuse for that shit

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

It seems the one's at fault are always the ones who suffer the least injuries too.

Unfortunately, that is the case most of the time. Near my home town though some kids who went to my high school were doing about 80 in a little Nissan down an open road...ran a stop sign and were t-boned by a couple doing 55 in an SUV. All four in the Nissan died and the couple were seriously injured. We refer to that area (basically lots of rural roads with 50mph speed limits) as the deathtrap...bad shit happens out there all the time.

Sorry for the thread jack, just wanted to make a point

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

sad sad thing to happen..

but for some reason, i doubt he was really going almost 100 mph.. i keep looking at right before he crashes, he would have been past them going 100 and even if the other cop is going 50, he wasnt pulling away THAT fast

are you watching the same video as the rest of us? because it clearly shows 78MPH on the video as the other is pulling away....

:wacko:

this paid leave allows the cop to say goodbye to his family, fix his will, try to make amends, then eat a bullet.

I agree with EVERYONE's post, it was tragic and if those were my kids, I can't publicly say what I would do

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Not that I am saying its the cop was in the right (because he wasn't) but why did they turn in front of him? I can't see him doing 94 mph either. He would have split that car in two and the cop probably wouldn't have survived either.

The paid leave and charges in the story seem to be misleading. I don't believe that once charged, he gets paid leave.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Also they didn't pull 94 mph out of their arse, I am sure it was taken from the other cruisers DVR

:rolleyes:

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Not that I am saying its the cop was in the right (because he wasn't) but why did they turn in front of him? I can't see him doing 94 mph either. He would have split that car in two and the cop probably wouldn't have survived either.

The paid leave and charges in the story seem to be misleading. I don't believe that once charged, he gets paid leave.

It doesn't matter if he was going 40mph or 150mph, he should have had more sense. It's misleading to judge how fast a car is coming at those speeds, you think he is far enough away but @ 94mph you gain ground quick. Look at the car after he hits them, it flips multiple times and looks completely destroyed. People on the receiving end of T-bones always get the worst of it. I am sure the passenger died instantly.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Did everyone else miss the blinking traffic lights? Not only was he doing 94, but he ran 3-4 lights that should have been 'stop signs' Unless those weren't signal lights... But the car that the kids were in was stopped, doing what they were supposed to do, but they didn't notice the cop car not slowing down. Damn...

Archived