I work with this guy...

lol thats like the first time ive seen someone have a good trip on it... usually its people screaming and tryin to run away from whatevers chasing them lmao

2002 Dodge durango 4.7L

Autopage 2 way remote start alarm system

2 AQ 15 Aluminum coils.

1 AQ2200D (soon to be 2).

8.5 cubes tuned to 38hz.

Yellow top under hood.

Kinetik 1800 in rear.

Big 3.

(H/O Alt Soon to come)

Kicker ZX200.4

Kicker 6.5 doors (blown)

RF 6.5 comp set (soon to come)

1 run of Stinger 1/0 guage (soon to be 3)

All of the above is all gone

Currently own a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

No audio components.

My cousin said the first time he did it he was in a backyard with friends and it was raining and he said the rain drops all of a sudden turned into little colorful jumping beans and were singing and shit and he said he was just staring stuck for a few minutes then realized wtf this can't be happening...his brother tried it another time and said everything just turned into a cartoon land, they bought it from a smoke shop on Haight in SF.

I have yet to try it, if I even do...

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

salvia is illegal in md since Jan 1, 2009

i dont know about other states.

Im not going near the shit to be honest

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

edit: damn thats an intense trip for just 40x....

what!!! for the first time, 40x is probably wayyy too much!! youre supposed to start out with 5x, then move up. my local smoke shop sells 40x, tried it, and wasnt able to walk through the doorway because i thought i was the letter L and my leg was getting caught :( lol

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

only illegal shit about salvia isssss u cant buy it until your 18.....its legal so your boss shouldn't trip. he should try it in his car wash shirt.he will be

ol crack head lookin ass nuggah

i cant stand still losin my mind lookin ass nuggah

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Is it just me or dose he look like Mos Def?

we call him little Michael Sosa, after MJ, and Sammy

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

wow 40x

i tried 20x and was flying thru space at lightspeed tryin to locate the ability to express what was going on in my head, lol

feels like u are bein pulled apart from the middle of ur body and everything in the middle is like black and vast, kind of hard to explain

the worst part is u cant speak and verbalize what ur seein/feelin

best way is thru a bong, very high temperature to break down the chemical and only put enuf in that u can consume in 1 hit

its more intense than shrooms or 'cid

im almost positive that video should be deleted as well since its drug use

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

im almost positive that video should be deleted as well since its drug use

the dudes 21, it's legal in Texas. They sell it (salvia) at a shop we have here in San Antonio called Planet K

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Archived