Laser eye surgery...just had it yesterday

Can you actually read closely or no? I heard that eyes laser can mess up your reading sight. I don't know but that what i heard. Gosh damn, $4800 for both eyes lasers..

i asked a question about lasik on page 1... still wondering if 1000 dollars is too cheap for both eyes lol

the technology may not be the newest and best. id look more into it if i were u. Im lucky to live where some of the best laser eye centers in the states are. Im going to the one where Tiger Woods got his eyes done. Im still nervous though.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Good luck on Recovery man.. Eye Surgerys are painful to recover from.. Ive had Eye Muscle Surgery twice and due again in the next few years or so.. Stitches in your eye so anytime you blink or move your eye it hurts.. and first month couldnt really go outside without needing sunglasses.. worst 4months of recovery in my life lol

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Your eyes will be sensitive for about a week or two but after that all is good. Keep your eyes wet with the artificial tear drops and keep your eyes closed in the shower (dont let the hard water hit them, clorine is no good from the shower water) The better the healing the clearer your vision will be at the end. Get off the PC..Your eyes are straining looking at the pixeled screen know it or not.

I hade staring in street lights and headlights for about 2 months but no worries it will all come out good. Congrats man, it was the best money I ever spent I know that.

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

About 6 weeks or so afterwards your eye sight will take a small downturn but it will go back to better.

A grand seems WAY too cheap too..............

Also I am still in and stationed in AZ

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

i had the protective contact taken out this morning...thought it would help with the blurryness but not so much.. still little blurry but dr said everything was lookin good. so im happy about that.

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

$4800/ 36 sec= $133.33 a second...haha stupid. :acute: im just glad im not blind

480,000 dollars an hour :P

my eye sight i think is getting slightly worse as i get older. last time i got tested i dont think it was 20/20, but coulda been cuz i was pushing on the eye i had to cover by accident so when i opened it everything was blurry to read lol. my dad has bad eyesight in one eye...so nice to know how well this stuff works for future reference