DAYUM! that power cable is legit!

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Truth....Fuck I got a lot of drilling and tapping to do on my bussbars. :cray:

The cable's the cheap part.....it's all the damn ring terminals that are killin me.

over a CA i think i saw a guy took 2 bussbars stacked them on top of each other and took the 1/0 stripped it and placed it inbetween the bussbars and used some nuts and bolts to clamp it tight...so theres no ring terimnals are used..

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

over a CA i think i saw a guy took 2 bussbars stacked them on top of each other and took the 1/0 stripped it and placed it inbetween the bussbars and used some nuts and bolts to clamp it tight...so theres no ring terimnals are used..

I dont know if its the same one but I know thats what Jacob did.

Lookin good Joe!!! :clapping:

So i heard from a reliable (ok im lying he is not reliable lol) source that you might have all 10 amps at SBN. Not gonna ask you to tell me do truff on here but i do have aim and i can keep secrets :)

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Thanks, but I'll pass. I have no problems drilling and tapping. :lol:

So i heard from a reliable (ok im lying he is not reliable lol) source that you might have all 10 amps at SBN. Not gonna ask you to tell me do truff on here but i do have aim and i can keep secrets :)

You're correct on him being unreliable...lol. I will only have 5 for SBN...but it should be plenty of power for now. :rofl:

I got a call from the shipping company yesterday and the lvl 5's will be here on Tuesday.. :yahoo:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

lol, i keed. :rofl:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

While I was waiting for the Glass' to dry, I made a brace for the front baffle. More 1 1/2" square with 1/4" plate on the ends.

Posted Image.

Now that is what i call a brace, holy shit!!! sick build bro!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived