Jump to content

APPLEJACK SENT ME TWEETERS!!!!!!!!WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
what do you mean if these really show up ?

Sorry, I was not clear hehe, I thought about it afterward and it didn't make sense, I knew.

I meant the ebay free gift tweeters. I'm pretty sure I've had an awful lot of free gift stuff on ebay never show up but I didn't care because it was garbage.

images-1.jpg
Posted
are they good tweets??

If you can buy 200 of them for like $50 shipped or less, what do u think?? They are basically GM OEM replacements if I'm not mistaken.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Posted

what was the highest bid bob?

lol

those tweeters can be used for warfare. deafen people haha

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

im going to build a sonic assault weapon to deafen dogs and other small animals.... and possible humans that i don't like

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 362 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...