C-Fizzy Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 my parents know its a hobby i enjoy and its somethin that helps me get rid of stress and it makes me happy when i work w/ car stereos so as long as i pay for it they support me x2. My parents know it just helps me out with stress from school lol. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
loganberry Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 well the hearing loss thing shouldnt be an issue, tell them it is bass, the frequencies subwoofers re-create wont harm your hearing that is it actually harsh tweeters at high frequencies...if your dad has partial hearing due to working at a factory he will know that the higher noises are more detrimental to your hearing.. My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Basshead08 Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 My mom was always cool with it as long as it didn't cost her any unforseen expenses but christmas and b-day were fair game! System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
brsteinbach Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 x2. My parents know it just helps me out with stress from school lol. X3. Sorry to hear that they don't wanna let you upgrade. Hope you figure out a way to convince them. 2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s 4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200 Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492 4 and 8 Gauge Knu Big III In 1/0 All in my 90 Accord Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....
Marlo Stanfield Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 I probably will lol..and the other reason is they dont want the car to shake apart I wouldn't be too worried about that. well the hearing loss thing shouldnt be an issue, tell them it is bass, the frequencies subwoofers re-create wont harm your hearing that is it actually harsh tweeters at high frequencies...if your dad has partial hearing due to working at a factory he will know that the higher noises are more detrimental to your hearing.. x2 on what Logan said Didn't you already make a thread that was damn near identical to this one?? I think that it was some like "I'm getting a Hoe". But like it was mentioned before just talk tell them that the money is better spent on a system that you can enjoy for a long period of time, rather than on drugs/cigs/alcohol like a lot of kids your age. Just make sum sort of stipulation that u have to make certain grades if u are allowed to install the system. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
DylanH Posted November 25, 2009 Author Report Posted November 25, 2009 I wouldn't be too worried about that.x2 on what Logan said Didn't you already make a thread that was damn near identical to this one?? I think that it was some like "I'm getting a Hoe". But like it was mentioned before just talk tell them that the money is better spent on a system that you can enjoy for a long period of time, rather than on drugs/cigs/alcohol like a lot of kids your age. Just make sum sort of stipulation that u have to make certain grades if u are allowed to install the system. I have to get on honor roll to get the hoe lol but i think i can make a deal about staying on honor roll http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
loganberry Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 I have to get on honor roll to get the hoe lol but i think i can make a deal about staying on honor roll then get off the internet and get your ass studying lol My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
iTech Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 My parents don't necessarily support me to do it but I get all my stuff on my own, mostly without tellin' them. But my dad helped me through teaching me how to cut wood, which was cool. Probably because I've never gotten in a wreck, always have been better drivers than older cousins/relatives, get good grades in school, never drunk alcohol in my life, never done drugs, so I guess there's no reason not to. I say you gotta be a lil more independent and just do it, & don't ask for permission, My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
loganberry Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 My parents don't necessarily support me to do it but I get all my stuff on my own, mostly without tellin' them. But my dad helped me through teaching me how to cut wood, which was cool. Probably because I've never gotten in a wreck, always have been better drivers than older cousins/relatives, get good grades in school, never drunk alcohol in my life, never done drugs, so I guess there's no reason not to.I say you gotta be a lil more independent and just do it, & don't ask for permission, idk how your parents are, but that would go over like a fart in church at my house...they would have been pissed if i just went ahead and did something like that when i was under 18..now they dont care but then, it wouldnt have been pretty My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
mxman38 Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 IMO threatening them by saying u could do worse things is a bad idea, and my parents would tell me to gtfo out the house regardless. If you explained that you will be responsible and all the other stuff and they still arent going for it, i wouldnt push it, not much you can do about it. OR, you can just go ahead and put 4 in and not tell them? i guess it would help if ur rents said as to why they dont want u to have 4... and a possible 3 db increase.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.