98HOEONSIXEZ Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 I think they look sikk,the cooling in the motor looks real similiar to my superheavyweights,but im sure there are a ton of moofas out there other than mine and these that have that too
mr.p Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 leadouts on the coil/former are kind of small. or is the coil motor so massive that you cant possibly scale the size of anything? DCAUDIO BALLS DEEP
Eric B Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 Okay you all need to quit.. seriously.. I got a stack of vacations I can hand out if this drama continues 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
zfrerichs Posted November 26, 2009 Author Report Posted November 26, 2009 Hell yeah that's a 25 inch voice coil with 4 guage wire. It just kinda big lmao Roseville, CA
zfrerichs Posted November 26, 2009 Author Report Posted November 26, 2009 Kevlar cones with a spot to flush mount an aluminum t3 logo I Like I Like Roseville, CA
loganberry Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 damn i like too!!! My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Rose-Villian Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 Mr.P Is just hating Cuz the TSNS weights more than Him! WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
mr.p Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 maybe ed could chime in on the baskets? last part then someone can photochop a new unicorn DCAUDIO BALLS DEEP
zfrerichs Posted November 26, 2009 Author Report Posted November 26, 2009 maybe ed could chime in on the baskets? last part then someone can photochop a new unicorn lol its this it was already in the thread Roseville, CA
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.