yeah dude, i learned some shit from u too. id like you to stay active on here. :)

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

yea where is ernesto? i havent seen him for ages hes a good guy.

james can be a dick but he is just less tolerant with n00bs and its understandable how annoying they can be when they dont listen so i think james has all the reason to be a dick most of the time and im sure the majority of us would want you to stay here cause even though you may have a bad attitude towards things, you still know alot and help alot of people out here and we appreciate that.

nothing much, just installing out the garage and lounging around the house.

Setup a setup for the GF, setup a setup for my pops and got about 8 other installs under the belt in the last month. Got another accord to start working on for myself, but it will be a slow process as i want everythign to be the way i want it the first time

I havent been on any audio forums posting in the last few months. i checked this one yesterday for the first time in weeks, and havent posted besides this post in a while on any boards. one of my forum accounts actually got cancelled form inactivity. Anyhow i read, i just dont give much advise anymore, because people never seem to learn anything or when they cant afford what i say to get they get all whiney when what they bought doesnt work.

that hard to believe...

i've learned a lot of shit for you.. even though i was thick headed at the time... i came to terms that you knew what you were actually talking about... and you being a dick is just a way of teaching i guess :D