Just had a huge argument with my wife about car audio

tell her its somthing you can pass onto your son when he can drive and this next build is good for you and your son to bond , its how me and my little brother bond other then video games.

Thats exactly how I see it but unfortunately it's a lot more serious than that.

Her and I have been together off and on for about 10 years now, married for two. She's done some pretty fucked up shit that I should be slapped silly for not divorcing her a long time ago. We separated and I moved out about a year ago. Since then I've done everything I can do to be a good father/husband I can be so we don't end up splitting our kids up.

Apparently car audio was the last straw and we're getting the divorce.

It's one of those things that even though it's REALLY not what you would want to ever see happen but at the same time it really is whats best.

Thats exactly how I see it but unfortunately it's a lot more serious than that.

Her and I have been together off and on for about 10 years now, married for two. She's done some pretty fucked up shit that I should be slapped silly for not divorcing her a long time ago. We separated and I moved out about a year ago. Since then I've done everything I can do to be a good father/husband I can be so we don't end up splitting our kids up.

It's one of those things that even though it's REALLY not what you would want to ever see happen but at the same time it really is whats best.

everytime im in a bad relationship i dont care if they leave,it makes me feel free and happy,shit i tell them to leave already.

just know your a man,and you dont have to take shit from anyone,i dont care how beautiful they are,or watever.

be a man about what you want in life,and women will respect that,they can learn to deal with it or go elsewhere

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

in my opinion, if it is that rocky to where something like car audio can cause a divorce...then i think it'd happen eventually. if not car audio...then something else. so best to do it now instead of wait.

in my opinion, if it is that rocky to where something like car audio can cause a divorce...then i think it'd happen eventually. if not car audio...then something else. so best to do it now instead of wait.

It's been due for a while now. I don't think anyone could keep a marriage together after some of the shit thats gone down with us. We've been together off and on since we were 15 and 16 so between that and having two kids together has made us real slow and hesitant about getting a divorce.

Like I said before, it's something I definitely don't want to see happen but I know it's never going to get better unless we just do it. And that's how we're both feelin about it.

She would rather stay out at bars and shit and I'd rather be able to come home to my wife when I get off work.

yeah sucks regardless. but hopefully you guys can stay on good terms. wouldnt be as bad for the kids. i dont see that happen often tho. but one of my good friends is on good terms with her baby daddy. they talk and work out when who gets their daughter. no arguing or petty bitching.

nah that sounds like a excuse to me bro that she would bitch abotu the subs i mean she has her own suv why not carry your family in hers and not yours plain and simple.shit i havent hada girlfriedn talk shit or nag abuot the system and if they did id just turn it up lol but not all the times im not mean.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I had that argument plenty of times, I was told I was never going to grow up. She ended up leaving for somebody else, meanwhile I became an Electrical Engineer, worked at Rockford Fosgate for 9 years and became support engineer for the T15KW, Only two minds in the world know how that amplifier works and I'm proud to say I'm one of them. Get rid of the girl, If she doesn't understand what it means to you then it's no bueno! Good luck with that! hahahahaha

Juan Rodriguez

Chief Technology Officer

D'Amore Engineering

T15KW Support Engineer

System.

KVT512 Kenwood Fold Out Monitor

Epic-160 Audio control Indash epicenter

(1)T1500-1BD with T2000.1 Transformer 1700 watts at 2 ohms

(2) T600-2 with T800-2 Transformers 320/ch at 4 ohms

(2) QSD216 Q series MB Quart 6.5 inch components

(3) P3D212 Rockford P3 12inch Subs

(1) Very Loud Altima Coupe!

my wifey doesnt care because im out in the yard or in the basement and not out running around. she even helps me buy stuff sometimes.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived