Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

The first one is my buddy Mac.

Im the 2nd two.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Thanks Jack, Your the man!

For your entertainment.

Edit:

I do NOT know how to post YouTube videos on forum's.

Edited by BradlyLovesSpl

vzva8k.jpg

||||Official Bass Head||||

Posted

cool vid man, nice little skatepark too. I use to ride freestyle (flatland) back in the day; got mad into it, but then my bike got jacked and bought a car a few months later

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Posted
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

That's a cool video camera

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Posted

I used to ride BMX back in the day... Which wasn't too long ago now that I think about it. lol I had a Mosh DJ3 and a GT Fueler that were my go-to bikes. I used to trail ride, until I moved away from my amazing trails. Sold the Fueler and Mosh but I have a GT Performer hangin in the garage still. Hasn't been ridden in prolly five years, but I loved the frame styling and mags on it. The bike is useless on trails, but I loved the look of it, and it wasn't worth anything to sell.

I had a bad habit of over rotating 360s a lot, but I could do turndowns, barspins, no-handers; easy shit like that all day long.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Posted (edited)
I used to ride BMX back in the day... Which wasn't too long ago now that I think about it. lol I had a Mosh DJ3 and a GT Fueler that were my go-to bikes. I used to trail ride, until I moved away from my amazing trails. Sold the Fueler and Mosh but I have a GT Performer hangin in the garage still. Hasn't been ridden in prolly five years, but I loved the frame styling and mags on it. The bike is useless on trails, but I loved the look of it, and it wasn't worth anything to sell.

I had a bad habit of over rotating 360s a lot, but I could do turndowns, barspins, no-handers; easy shit like that all day long.

I rode a mag front rim for shits and giggle's, but i snapped it doing tailwhip footjams lol :)[for all you who don't know what a FootJam is, last trick on video.]

360's are to easy for me now, i throw like big 540's and 720 big fly box's.

We have some big trail's out here.

ill get some pictures up here soon.

Edited by BradlyLovesSpl

vzva8k.jpg

||||Official Bass Head||||

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 604 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...