Sanitarium's BlowThrough Build: Pics and Vid page 12

dam bro. is it going to be a cut in the back or through the window? and stepside with the 18's FTW!

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Nice terminals. Cant wait to see the truck when it is finished. Do you think that the blow through bed is worth it? I have a ranger that I am planning on doing it to but it is an ext. cab.

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

Cutting the bed. can't see myself getting a camper shell to do a through the window.

dam are u just going to have the box sit above the sides of the bed? cuz mine would of been 4inches taller then my bed if i gave an inch around the subs for mounting and 2 layers of mdf on the top only

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

dam are u just going to have the box sit above the sides of the bed? cuz mine would of been 4inches taller then my bed if i gave an inch around the subs for mounting and 2 layers of mdf on the top only

designing it dead flush with the top of the bed .. 19.5" tall with an 18.3" diameter speaker. which is why the front "chamber" will be made of 1/2" board for speaker clerance and doubled up where the clearance isn't a problem.

X2^^^^ im with him i wanna see u cut that thing up

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Archived