Sonic Electronix

Where is the best/cheapest place to pick up copper 0 gauge wire? Ebay has kits for about $100, what are some other options?

Edit: I was also wondering if you all could look over my system and tell me if everything makes sense. I'm going to order it tonight and don't want to buy the wrong thing.

15" Fi Bl

AudioQue 1200d

KnuKonceptz Kolossus 0 gauge flex wiring kit

Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD

Big 3 upgrade under the hood

(I am going to add some speakers in the future, not really sure what I want yet, but thats at the bottom of the list right now)

Does that all sound good or am I missing something?

Edited by RedJay

2007 Black Tahoe

AudioQue HDC3 15"

AQ 1200d

Just go through Knukoncepts, they have pretty much everything u need and for the price it can't be beat. Plus the quality of the product is undeniable.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Alright so i was reading up on the link above and its CCA (copper clad aluminum), which is 90% aluminum and 10% copper. I am pretty sure thats not what i am looking for. I thought 100% or the closest I could get to 100% were the way to go. Im right arent I? And what size fuze should i need if i order from KnuKonzeptz site? Can you get TOO big of a fuse?

2007 Black Tahoe

AudioQue HDC3 15"

AQ 1200d

Alright so i was reading up on the link above and its CCA (copper clad aluminum), which is 90% aluminum and 10% copper. I am pretty sure thats not what i am looking for. I thought 100% or the closest I could get to 100% were the way to go. Im right arent I? And what size fuze should i need if i order from KnuKonzeptz site? Can you get TOO big of a fuse?

Depends how much RMS power your going to be running 80 amps should be fine with under 1000 watts. With 1500 I'd probably go with 120-150 amp fuse.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1005

Also the AQ1200D does not accept 0 gauge, the biggest it will accept is 4 gauge. So if you go with a 0 gauge kit you'll need a reducer for the amp to accept it. And btw I only run 4 gauge kolussus flecks to the back to my extra battery and amp, and it works perfectly fine.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I run 1/0 to aq 1200 and I have yet to find a reducer that will fit in the power and ground holes. I just trim the wire down a bit and all is good

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg