Sonic Electronix

Im from Lancaster which is like where nothing is lol and im waiting to finish my electrical stuff then ima hit a TL so thank you for that lmfao

There are comps in Glen Burnie all the time that's only an 1hr 40 min from you....any comp I want to go to is 3hr 30min atleast...

Also that's pretty retarded running all that off stock electrical hope you like dipping into the 9s and 10s all day long...I know I ran two t1001bd off a stock all with 3 batteries and within 30sec I was down to 10.6v

Post some videos up of you setup....

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

There are comps in Glen Burnie all the time that's only an 1hr 40 min from you....any comp I want to go to is 3hr 30min atleast...

Also that's pretty retarded running all that off stock electrical hope you like dipping into the 9s and 10s all day long...I know I ran two t1001bd off a stock all with 3 batteries and within 30sec I was down to 10.6v

Post some videos up of you setup....

yeah i run get into the 10's when i idle but when i drive i get like 12-14 but i dont runn it full tilt but i have a build post and im about to do alot of work today since im skipping work due to "sickness" xD i have a family dinner that they will fire me if i they knew thats why i couldnt go in,.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=60964

my wife has family in lancaster actually.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ive heard of manheim they arent from there they escaped the city and moved out that way. her uncle owns a big sign shop.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

tough crowd :D

I agree! haha. i knew sooner or later this would happen.

2002 Dodge durango 4.7L

Autopage 2 way remote start alarm system

2 AQ 15 Aluminum coils.

1 AQ2200D (soon to be 2).

8.5 cubes tuned to 38hz.

Yellow top under hood.

Kinetik 1800 in rear.

Big 3.

(H/O Alt Soon to come)

Kicker ZX200.4

Kicker 6.5 doors (blown)

RF 6.5 comp set (soon to come)

1 run of Stinger 1/0 guage (soon to be 3)

All of the above is all gone

Currently own a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

No audio components.

Damn some of you guys are being pretty harsh. If I were you I just wouldn't open the thread up if you don't want to read about the guy's experience. Why doesn't he have a right to post his story on here? We have tons of other shit that is much stupider than this and who are you to judge what is post worthy or not? I think that some of you need to get off your high horse and think about what it was like when you were 18 and a senior in high school with a bangin system in your car. You felt like you were on top of the world and wanted to share it with others.

Then the guy comes here to tell his story to people who he thinks will enjoy it and you start trashing him for it. Honestly I think some of you are the ones who are lacking maturity here and should do some self reflection. Yes, maybe he does think he is larger than life and that no one can touch his system. In his own town and area that is true from what I can tell. It's not like he's coming in here and saying fuck you to all of us I got more beat than the rest of you. He was telling a story about punking some dumb ass out who apparently called him out. What's wrong with that? It's not like he went up to the dude and said my beats louder than yours, the dude called him out and he backed his shit up.

I find this more of an entertaining story then reading about someone's family troubles or bullshit at work. I don't see any of you going into those topics and telling the person that they shouldn't be posting that crap up here, and this is no different. Don't let this place turn into the site you all know we don't want it to, but with some people starting to get an attitude that's what will continue to happen. This place is supposed to be chill and lax for us to come an bs, learn, and make friends talking about the hobby we love. Don't ruin that.

And not trying to talk shit to anyone here I just think it's un called for is all. Sorry and /rant

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Damn some of you guys are being pretty harsh. If I were you I just wouldn't open the thread up if you don't want to read about the guy's experience. Why doesn't he have a right to post his story on here? We have tons of other shit that is much stupider than this and who are you to judge what is post worthy or not? I think that some of you need to get off your high horse and think about what it was like when you were 18 and a senior in high school with a bangin system in your car. You felt like you were on top of the world and wanted to share it with others.

Then the guy comes here to tell his story to people who he thinks will enjoy it and you start trashing him for it. Honestly I think some of you are the ones who are lacking maturity here and should do some self reflection. Yes, maybe he does think he is larger than life and that no one can touch his system. In his own town and area that is true from what I can tell. It's not like he's coming in here and saying fuck you to all of us I got more beat than the rest of you. He was telling a story about punking some dumb ass out who apparently called him out. What's wrong with that? It's not like he went up to the dude and said my beats louder than yours, the dude called him out and he backed his shit up.

I find this more of an entertaining story then reading about someone's family troubles or bullshit at work. I don't see any of you going into those topics and telling the person that they shouldn't be posting that crap up here, and this is no different. Don't let this place turn into the site you all know we don't want it to, but with some people starting to get an attitude that's what will continue to happen. This place is supposed to be chill and lax for us to come an bs, learn, and make friends talking about the hobby we love. Don't ruin that.

And not trying to talk shit to anyone here I just think it's un called for is all. Sorry and /rant

i feel you on this one..and personally, i think stories like this are pretty funny. i hate seeing people on this forum that are assholes for no apparent reason. we are all here because we enjoy car audio, not to be dicks.

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring

what he said.........(nightshade)

2007 Chevy Impala LS