Dealer Cost Car Audio (Horribe Customer Service)

I needed a specific amp, and this place happened to have it. I placed my order on 11/14 and never heard anything from this place for over a week. I called the # on the website, and their

"programmed" voice message is , "The wait time is over 30 minutes, please use our website for further assistance blah, blah, blah." It is amazing that even if you call this shit hole @ 1am, the wait time is 30min! I've emailed this place SEVERAL TIMES, and finally today I got a response that said the amp that I wanted and paid for, is on back order. IT TOOK THIS PLACE NEARLY 3 WEEKS FOR THEM TO TELL ME THIS. In the email it said if there was something else I could use to off set the order. I told "BOB" (he is the name in the email) that I want my money back, and WHY ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH WOULD YOU LIST A PRODUCT ON YOUR SITE IN STOCK, BUT NOT ACTUALLY HAVE IT? THIS FUCKING PLACE IS A SCAM AND A HALF.

It looks like I WONT get my money back, and there isnt anything on this site I want. I'm in the process of filing a complaint with the BBB, and I can only hope it will do something.

BEWARE OF THIS SITE GUYS!!! Learn from my issue here

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

If you paid with a credit card you can dispute the charges.

actually a "Family member" was buying this for me, and it was put on a bank card. Its amazing that business practices like these are legal.....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

name of said place....to keep me from buying from the same guy? amp shopping soon..............

never mind.....read title again-lol

Edited by 98crewcab

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Banks can dispute charges for you too... Could take up to 90 days though.. Which is a biznitch. Sorry it happened to you, I can relate.

I bought some amps from an online retailer VM Innovations that were suppose to be new.. Ended up being refurbished and both didn't work... Wouldn't refund for full amount.. took 4 weeks for the claim.. they never got their merchandise or sent UPS around.. I got them fixed under warranty... An ended up selling them...

Some companies attempt to screw you over and state outrageous policies and stuff. I wouldn't worry about it, any *GOOD* bank will have your back regardless.

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

what amp were you looking for bro .

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.