DC Sound Lab

2 DC Lvl 5 18"s Walled off in a crown vic teassser pics

forrreal. i seen your build and i kept lookin over at my amps waiting to do mine...hows your power with that amp, is it a pretty conservative amp or what?

its ok with P/C i got a shiddd ton of electrical 4 it tho..... im logged on to ur build tho....and ur avalanche is wicked azz hell-o !!

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

helll ya man. got the subs and everything playing today...voltage is staying stoooopid high!

What I think ima do is get rid of the wheels I have on their now (24"s, just bought 2 months ago new) and get some 24" Dub Dellusions and paint the car Pearl Apple Red...gotta finish the interior first.

Here is a pic of the floaters im lookin at:

Delusion%20Spinner.jpg

I think if your gonna keep the ride hieght the same that you have in the pic then leave the current rims on. Something about slammed cars with deep lip rims on them that make them look just right. And besides, you see these floaters on bubbles (even though its a crown vic & not a caprice) all the time. Can't wait to see that bitch with the pearl apple red skin though.

Edited by pervitizm

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

I think if your gonna keep the ride hieght the same that you have in the pic then leave the current rims on. Something about slammed cars with deep lip rims on them that make them look just right. And besides, you see these floaters on bubbles (even though its a crown vic & not a caprice) all the time. Can't wait to see that bitch with the pearl apple red skin though.

ya but theres just something about floaters i like...they are like noticed by anyone when driving, not just car enthusiasts. They are crazy.

Let see a finished produced... Hell yeah!

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

floaters are sick as hell. def get em.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/