DC Sound Lab

Thats right Bill this cone is not concave friendly, it maybe with a very very high price tag sure. But then it would be referred to as a typical composite cone and we dont want that. For a company to do something that is not currently seen by consumers is what will set that company apart. You all agree it does look good, and believe it or not that sometimes sells product.

One thing i noticed with this 1st one is just watching it move looks so different then a regular sub. Sounded good to off 800 watts. Maybe i will free air it here soon and get a vid for you guys, how does that sound?

As for recones any DC sub with a 3" coil could be reconed with this cone assembly once its in production.

Thats right Bill this cone is not concave friendly, it maybe with a very very high price tag sure. But then it would be referred to as a typical composite cone and we dont want that. For a company to do something that is not currently seen by consumers is what will set that company apart. You all agree it does look good, and believe it or not that sometimes sells product.

One thing i noticed with this 1st one is just watching it move looks so different then a regular sub. Sounded good to off 800 watts. Maybe i will free air it here soon and get a vid for you guys, how does that sound?

As for recones any DC sub with a 3" coil could be reconed with this cone assembly once its in production.

Yes :good:

somebody call the Mythbusters

LOL, we all know how good the Mythbusters are at doing Audio Myths.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.