Non XXX Pictures of My girl

body pics :clapping:

we wanna see the legs and butt with all do respect to your lady,and you aswell :give_rose:

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

not to be a dick dude, but seriously shes got a nice face and all but 5 photos of it... if your going to make a thread at least post something showing her full body

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control

gimmy her number. if she wants i guess I could toss it in her. i might even put it in her but.
eh, not bad. average

disrespectful haters, man you got a beautiful girl and for a girl to mean so much to you that you make your own thread about it to show everyone well thats just beautiful in itself. make sure you appreciate her everyday my man and never listen to these fuck ass haters.

x2, strait hair is sexy, curly/messed up hair kinda makes her look like a wilder-beast

Im not gonna sit here and bitch about it but i dont appreciate you disrespecting me saying my girls hair makes her look like a wilder-beast. She is nothing close to a wildebeest at all so if you dont like how she looks then next time dont say shit bout it. I have respect for yall and dont say shit out of line i'd expect the same.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

disrespectful haters, man you got a beautiful girl and for a girl to mean so much to you that you make your own thread about it to show everyone well thats just beautiful in itself. make sure you appreciate her everyday my man and never listen to these fuck ass haters.

Thanks for the respect bruh. I appreciate it. If and when i get some nice full body shots of my girl i will post em as long as she gives me the permission to post em.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Thanks for the respect bruh. I appreciate it. If and when i get some nice full body shots of my girl i will post em as long as she gives me the permission to post em.

amen.

=)

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

Im not gonna sit here and bitch about it but i dont appreciate you disrespecting me saying my girls hair makes her look like a wilder-beast. She is nothing close to a wildebeest at all so if you dont like how she looks then next time dont say shit bout it. I have respect for yall and dont say shit out of line i'd expect the same.

it was a joke lol...damn i cant tell you how much they need a sarcasm/joking font on the interwebz

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived