Oh damn... the uneducated... I post a link to the YouTube Video and someone asks about Best Buy... figures! I can't believe people are that ignorant.

Mercedes is not like a GM! or any other manufacturer... they have InfraRed Keys! there is no energizing a 12v, ignition, or accessory wire at the column when doing a remote start, as it is 2 CAN Networks that transmit the data, and extract the key code to start it... I wish it was like that

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

I dont think we need to start a CAN thread here..lol

wayyy over most of these guys heads.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

p2w900fm

Smokes any viper

11ch aux outputs with no need to buy any extra modules.

More settings and tweeks than you will know what to do with.

Thats all we sell too. Compustar Pro900/as. This alarm will even let you get into your car with out the key or remote!

2009 Db Drag National Champ, Super Street No Wall

Team XS-SPL

Team Hertz/Audison

Team Crossfire Car Audio

California's reason for earthquakes!

"If you ain't first, your last!"

I have had experince with both. I had a Viper 350hv on a Mazda 626 and it was the greatest investment in the world. I had it set to be very sensitive because I would rather have it going off every 5 minutes because atleast I know it is working. Then I had a Coupustar, dont remeber the model number though. I had it on my Ranger and I had it set to the most sensitive setting as well. The only time it ever went off was when I was at the library and it got hit by a big body Mercury and the lady drove off. So in my experience compustar is JUNK!!!

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

That really doesn't constitute real world A/B testing.

because after 3 false alarms on the viper the nuisance prevention circuitry would kick in and silence it.

That really doesn't constitute real world A/B testing.

because after 3 false alarms on the viper the nuisance prevention circuitry would kick in and silence it.

Are there ways around it?

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Sure, but if I say how, then of course the other post will sure to have done it... ;)

I don't care though, it is selectable via programming with the valet switch or utilizing the Bitwriter programmer

sorry, just reading through posts here and on my youtube site, dealing with people talking out of their arse is just killing me today...

Then what really kills me, is when a so called professional makes claims and has no clue to what he is talking about... (other forum)

I think i will go do some work and chill out ;)

Sure, but if I say how, then of course the other post will sure to have done it... ;)

I don't care though, it is selectable via programming with the valet switch or utilizing the Bitwriter programmer

sorry, just reading through posts here and on my youtube site, dealing with people talking out of their arse is just killing me today...

Then what really kills me, is when a so called professional makes claims and has no clue to what he is talking about... (other forum)

I think i will go do some work and chill out ;)

work on my truck! lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I dont think we need to start a CAN thread here..lol

wayyy over most of these guys heads.

noooo i would like to know more...alarms is my total weak point...i had a very bad install i did on a saab and after that i wont even try anymore i always pay a PROFESSIONAL

Archived