Hotdog Posted June 9, 2010 Report Posted June 9, 2010 OK EVERYONE OUR TERMLAB WILL BE THERE for a small fee you can practice with it, we only have one mic, but we can do it friday night @ the walmart or w/e. If someone has a DC to AC adapter for a car or power inverter w/e if I can borrow it you can use the meter to practice for no price. This is just to plug in my laptop during the use of the meter. Hope to see everyone there, its only a week and a half away! I have a power inverter.. Ill have it with me (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Robert8252 Posted June 9, 2010 Report Posted June 9, 2010 Just a headsup. What walmart are you planning on meeting at Friday? Beechgrove one off of 465 and Emerson? If so I wouldn't recommend doing demos there. The beechgrove police do not like stereos. Trying to think of a good spot. I work Fridays so sucks I can't make it. Maybe a extra 10 minute drive down to greenwood there is a huge parking lot that doesn't get used by a petsmart and Hobbytown USA. Or even the mall parking lot. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Hotdog Posted June 9, 2010 Report Posted June 9, 2010 Just a headsup. What walmart are you planning on meeting at Friday? Beechgrove one off of 465 and Emerson? If so I wouldn't recommend doing demos there. The beechgrove police do not like stereos. Trying to think of a good spot. I work Fridays so sucks I can't make it. Maybe a extra 10 minute drive down to greenwood there is a huge parking lot that doesn't get used by a petsmart and Hobbytown USA. Or even the mall parking lot. Emerson was the one.. only reason I picked that one is because it is right around the corner from the hotels a lot of people are staying at. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Robert8252 Posted June 9, 2010 Report Posted June 9, 2010 Maybe since it will be a big. Enough group and car show weekend the cops won't pay no mind but I wouldn't play full tilt for long. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
99GPGTX Posted June 9, 2010 Report Posted June 9, 2010 Josh and I will bring a TL fo sho in case others can't. just so we are clear...post up your ride...prolly the easiest way to find eachother...ones that have never met others...aka me Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
Hotdog Posted June 9, 2010 Report Posted June 9, 2010 Ill go if I got a gas sponser. Lol That is about $130.00 Round Trip for you if you get 14 miles per gallon. Maybe Team Sundown will help you out since it is a major event. Are you wanting to go? (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Torres Posted June 9, 2010 Report Posted June 9, 2010 Ill go if I got a gas sponser. Lol i got 5 on it
Hotdog Posted June 9, 2010 Report Posted June 9, 2010 i got 5 on it Yea i was going to say I would throw 5-10 in on it too.. just show up (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.