Jump to content

Slamology 2010


BigPimpin91

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just heard they let people play music for db drag..

is this true?

I dipped out early

No.. you have to burp a tone in DB Drag. People were playing music in Bass race.You guys left to early there were some monsters in the lane . One guy did over 160db a bunch over 150. I have a lot of video that I will post once I get home.. im on a weakling portable right now.

I wish they would allow Ipod's in DB Drag.. I was kinda worried that I would burn my shit up. I burped a 44hz tone for 30sec at full volume. My remote would not start or pause from outside the vehicle.

Posted

This weekend started shitty this morning when we got there. Coils on a sub decided to let go .... Pita!!! 49.3 with 3 woofers. Not bad I guess

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Ctually got shitty when my plane left me in Washington D.C

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Ctually got shitty when my plane left me in Washington D.C

I was really hoping to hear it.

but i'm glad you got some number out of it!

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Posted

Ctually got shitty when my plane left me in Washington D.C

you should of ran after it lol what happened? running alittle late?

Posted

My flight out of Savannah was 30 minutes delayed. Then took another 10 - 20 to find the fuel guy to fuel the plane. Got to dc and had to go from one side of the airport to the other. And dc isn't a small airport. Got there and it had already left. Customer service guy almost or punched in the effin face for being a dumb douche. had to stay in dcthursday night

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Slapuhho you might be able to hear it tomorrow. Not sure yet how much demoing is gonna be done.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Slapuhho you might be able to hear it tomorrow. Not sure yet how much demoing is gonna be done.

I wanna try to get a demo tomar, will you be by derrick? If so what vehicle.?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9441 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...