Need to know if my phone is tapped?

Thanks for the replies. As far as me needing to be worried about anything more than minor infractions I don't have much to worry about.

But considering the crowd I was in and the whole guilt by association issue i was just curious if my phone could have gotten tapped not because they want me but to get a better idea about some of the people I had associated with and may still call from time to time.

LOL I'm a full believer in small town cops useing illegal methods to deal with situations.

All in all everything is and has been over for awhile and it was my mistake to have been around those people.

and yes I'm paranoid, LOL thats why the Doctor put me on Xanax. HA HA HA take to much of that and I stopped careing about EVERYTHING LOL but now I'm on a smaller dose because he really, really doesn't want me off of it and look I'm actually starting to care about things again.

LOL I even stopped caring about car audio and women. Now thats bad.

Thanks for your answers guys.

yee,doctor is trying to put me on Xanax and paxil..still got a full bottle..not for being paranoid but i aint taking that shit,why a doctor would give an antidepressent for paranoid patients isnt something i understand lol

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

Be careful with that Xanax shit. I got hooked on it from going to arab pharmacists and smuggling it in my suitcase all around. Someoone told me their friend died on it once, I probably came close because when you drink alcohol with it that is bad news bears haha.

Honestly though, it might even be like only 12 executive orders a year for digital cells, so I heard.. never fear (unless your friends are those other 11 hehe)

To the first part, I've been on it for 4 years now and started pulling myself off it in august and we Dr and I have me on a very low dose now and I plan to continue getting off of it. Ya read up on it, If I would have known that it was worse than being hooked on pain pills I never would have let the Doc put me on it.

But I bet very few of you guys have ever seen someone speed from Xanax though. I trip people out.

2nd part thanks.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I ain't gonna be nice like everyone else. You're obviously a crackhead/tweaker/LOSER. The cops don't give a shit bout you, especially in a small town. You don't think the cops know who's up to no good in a small town? Get off the dope kid. I want to punch you. What a fucking waste of a thread.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I ain't gonna be nice like everyone else. You're obviously a crackhead/tweaker/LOSER. The cops don't give a shit bout you, especially in a small town. You don't think the cops know who's up to no good in a small town? Get off the dope kid. I want to punch you. What a fucking waste of a thread.
LOL say what you want know it all since I'm you think I'm a crack head tweaker LOSER. Do you drink? well maybe I prefer pot some times and alot will back me up that there is nothing wrong with alittle pot but maybe sometimes you have to be around certain people you don't really want to associate with if you want to smoke a little pot now and again.

If it was legal than that would not be an issue would it. I've seen the difference between full blown alcholalics and hard core pot smokers and I would rather be araound hard core pot smokers. LOL their safer.

EDIT: I'm not even going to stoop to your level

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

Since you are perfect than maybe I need to apologize for makeing a mistake for 8 months out of my 29 years on this planet.

But you have never messed up or flawed or maybe everyone that makes a mistake is a loser but there are more people on this planet that have made a short term mistake than there are people that are so perfect like yourself.

Terryswork001.png

Whoa!!! Looks like a little Internet gangbangin going on here!

I'm not going to say anthing negative about being paranoid, drugs or not since I had a long drawn out issue like this once. In high school I had a lot of friends into extra curricular activities. Now these guys were no Pablo Escobar but when your 17 and you got a brand new truck with 50k in Audio, rims and paint that looks a little wierd. Well when this specific friend was making a "trip" back from Canada to Seattle (where I lived at the time) he got popped with what I will call many many pound of green leafy vegetables. The next day he's out....hmmmmm.

6 months later I graduated and moved back to L.A. A few months after that some friends come down and a day later there is a uhaul from Ten. Parked in front of my house. No big deal, but after a week I thought damn that is expensive to just keep a uhaul for days. I am still not to paranoid at the time until a few days later my phone is clicking a lot when I answer. Now I'm getting paranoid but I'm not doing anything so no big deal. After a month I called uhaul and they have no record of that truck...? The next day it's gone....but a cab is parked across the street. Now my friends are making fun of me for smoking too much and they say call the cab company, so I call the number on the door and a lady answers, I tell her the cars been there for days and she says that is where he lives and I should mind my own business, but I never told here where I lived....I called the number on a friends phone at the same time and the REAL cab company answers and as soon as she hears me talking to them she hangs up. The cab is gone 20 minutes later and the uhaul?

Sometimes it pays to be paranoid.

Sorry for the rant, proceed.

Starting From Scratch!!

what a dick head.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

your always talking some shit on someones thread.obviously your some e-thug/trying to hard/LOSER

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

you know what you really are a asshole on this forum, i have never seen one positive thing come out of your mouth, its always negativity and sarcasm....it would be cool if you were nice some of the time...but no your a dick 100% of the time...no reason for you to come in here like this and bitch about it, if you really didnt have anything nice to say did you have to hit the post button?? maybe you can thing about that next time and put down your "im a fuck-shit hat" before you comment

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived