Second Skin Audio

Please vote on the SMD Second Skin Videos

Which video should go up on Steves Youtube page?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which video should go up on Steves Youtube page?

• Video #1
    • Video #2
    • Video #3

For the last 4 or 5 weeks we have been holding a video contest.

The winner of the contest gets a gift card to the www.secondskinaudio.com store, and his video will get posted to Steve Meades You Tube page for thousands of people to see.

Surprisingly there were only 3 videos sent to us.

The contestants still need to email us the video files to upload to our Youtube page, but in the mean time we would like you to vote on them.

Voting will be open for 3 days only. We are also going to be adding the poll to the Second Skin forum to see how our members vote as well. The total will be combined and the winner will get the gift card and will go on the SMD Youtube page.

Ultimately though, we are going to give Steve the final word.

Video #1

Video #2

Video#3

Thanks for your attention!

ANT

Edited by second skin rep
secondskin_468x60.gif

#1 plastered the second skin name all over the place, which would be great for business, but #2 had killer before and after numbers and videos proving that this stuff works great.

if #2 were to be cut down a little bit, and have the second skin name shown a bit more, it could be a really effective marketing video.

Edited by J00bles

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

I don't know mayo, I'm not on his team, or anything like that. I voted for his video because it's simply the best and most informative of the three. 4-5 minutes of my life isn't so long that it will keep me from voting for him.

It showed the difference in the rattling, and it showed a pretty good dB increase by only installing Second Skin. It definitely made me want to buy some.