Second Skin Audio

Second Skin Enclosure Coating - Protoype pics are up

looks nice! i might have to pick some of this up when it goes for sale

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

Id buy as well if they offer it.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

^^^ whats the full name of this product i cant seem to find it?

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Yeah for anyone who is wanting to use a coating on their enclosures, just use Spectrum.

BTW, Spectrum and Sludge are the same product, just that Sludge comes with an activator that makes it super thick. :)

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Good looking out guys so this sludge can be used to reduce noise as welk as coating the box? Pretty cool ill be ordering some.

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

ya dont get sludge just get the regular spectrum. since ive delt with both and sprayed both the spectum does have a pretty good texture coming from the second skin gun but not quite as good as the box spray. i don't know the exact formula but the box spray seemed alot like it was spectrum with the rubber pieces mixed in. im not sure if ken still makes the spl sludge but that was spectrum activator and the rubber. if thats the case i would get 2 gallons of the spectrum and a gallon of the rubber mix the 2 and make ur own ghetto box coating (should look pretty similar)

oh and you guys are making me half feel bad. i threw away an old half gallon of the box coating a few weeks ago

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer