SMD SUBS ARE HERE! INSTALLED! PG7

Steve I think you're christmas present for the entire forum should be a nice 10 minute video of you playing an assortment of songs with the new setup. I'm sure we would all enjoy that

will you be givin them all the hell you can in vegas????if so ill make sure to stop by i wanna hear these crazy lookin things mysefl and if i could stick my head in the port at low volumes to see em work as well im very curious about these subs

oh no doubt bro no doubt!! Ill be on BATTERY power and 2 90amp power supplies that RF is making for me so i will do my best......i had 2 75amp power supplies at WF San Mateo and it did pretty damn good for 4 T4000's so maybe i will be ok. As long as i get a good charge i should be ok. It wont be the same as having 4 alts on 15.6v though but should still get the job done! Oh of course you can stick your head in the port as long as i can get a pic :D

I got my ice cream, i got my ice cream, but you don't got none, cause you on the welfare !!! hahahahahaha

I used to have that cassette. Thats how old I am !!!!

i used to listen to that CASSETTE all the time growing up :D When it got old, i put a piece of tape over the top tab and recorded some too short over it hahah! Back than any tape was open game if i needed a blank lmao!!!

I know a guy that knows a guy that can get more of those subs :) Dont worry about them for the show. We simply need you to give them hell so we know how certain things hold up compared to testing we have already done.

i know a guy too and he is way cool - but the subs are not what my main issue is - i dont ever EVER wanna take those things out again :D dismantling my entire system just to put subs in is not fun :D :D Anyway i know im in good hands being in Vegas though! :)

I think Scott is implying he will be at the Palms with a few extra SMD 18's in case anything goes.....

i dont think anything is going to "go"..... im just nerve racked because its such a big show. Im just as worried someone is gonna rear end me or something as i am the system breaking - i mean i still drive this beast on the daily so anything can happen anytime. Just 2 more weeks though and i can start relaxing some.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

he was making a reference to a movie quote - it was a joke. BUT if you wanna go there-----"you cant afoooorrd it you cant afooooord it, because your momma is on tha wellllfare - and your father is an alcohallllllic........wanna lick, SIKE, you cant afooooord it you cant afforrrrrd it" hahah......now go order 2 of them bitches when they drop!

just playin bro - please tell me there are some old fuckers who remember Eddie Murphy Delirious - :D :D

HAHAHAHAAA!!! :rofl:

Those subs are absolute monsters. I had a hard time getting over the size of Thor's motors on his 10's, and now I get to gawk at THESE!! :blink::shok:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

lol im already trying to desgin a box for 2 18's so when they come out and i got the cash im gonna be able to drop them in :D

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

I think those subs LOOK horrible! sorry just my opinion. how good would the motors hold up being mounted sideways??? Hope then sound better than what they look!

05 Ford F150 Single Cab

Audio:

-Pioneer DEH-3200DVD

-Hertz Hi-energy 5x7 Front

-RE Audio 5x7 Rear

-DD 2512 in Custom 40 Hz Box

-Eclipse EA4100 High/Mid amp

-Eclipes XA1000 Sub amp

-Audison Connnection RCAs

-Random wire:Kicker,RF,Lightning Audio

oh no doubt bro no doubt!! Ill be on BATTERY power and 2 90amp power supplies that RF is making for me so i will do my best......i had 2 75amp power supplies at WF San Mateo and it did pretty damn good for 4 T4000's so maybe i will be ok. As long as i get a good charge i should be ok. It wont be the same as having 4 alts on 15.6v though but should still get the job done! Oh of course you can stick your head in the port as long as i can get a pic :D

im down xD i dont have much hair 2 move tho lol

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.